Hacking Need help what to choose (Flash Cart & DSLite or DSi)

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so here's the deal..My parents got me an iPod Touch 8gb for Christmas and I'm not really liking it..I want something for gaming instead so..I'm going to sell it for $200 bucks buy a DS Lite or DSi and a Flash Cart to play roms on.

Okay so..I use to have a DS Lite and R4 back around 2 years ago it worked fine for me with no problems though I sold that DS Lite and the R4 as well.

1) Should I get a DS Lite or a DSi?
2) What Flash Cart should I get mostly for gaming? and ease of use?
3) Where can I shop for a Flash Cart? (aka maybe a reliable site)

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could understand that but you see if I manage to sell my iPod for $200 at the least I'll go over my budget which is around $208

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
xxteargodxx said:
Okay well I'll see..Dsi new is $170 I could get a DS Lite used for $90 ughh I hate decisions!

Those numbers still enrage me... and I myself still am in market to nab a DSi for myself (possibly DSi XL)

a DS lite new costs 140 euros here (STILL!) and DSi 199 euros (STILL) - and possible price drop comes with DSi XL what is going to be 200 euros next.

Oh, and used ones go for 100 euros still.

now, to google to you these numbers, ahem:

Used DSL = 100 Euros = 136.18 U.S. dollars

DS lite = 140 Euros = 190.65200 U.S. dollars

DSi = 199 Euros = 270.9982 U.S. dollars

... I'd say get DSi, for god knows how much you still save compared to poor bloody europeans:
170 U.S. dollars = 124.834778 Euros

Just saying.

If you want something new get DSi with good flashcart.

P.S. I would not sell my i pod touch though... not ever, it is more awesome than DS... also 32 gig one was 400 Euros = 544.72 U.S. dollars

And today shopping with euros has come to it's end, untill next time, shop smart kids!

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay found a cheaper price for the DSi..I got one on hold for me at Amazon for $135 and $3.99 shipping only it's used..BUT it comes with 2 games legend of zelda phantom hourglass and kingdom hearts (Which I'll be trading in both as I won't need them).

Now just have to think a bit about either AceKard or M3..

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to change my mind and go with M3i Zero, just have to find a decently low priced site to buy it at and wait for someone to buy my iPod Touch and I'm set!

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xxteargodxx said:
Okay so here's the deal..My parents got me an iPod Touch 8gb for Christmas and I'm not really liking it..I want something for gaming instead so..I'm going to sell it for $200 bucks
Good luck selling it for USD$200, given it sells much less in US for a brand new unit (full warranty & a place to return, if faulty, etc). We pay more for our stuff, but I still managed to get one from a retail store for AU$215 pre-Xmas

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Dark..I haven't gotten any responses yet on Craigs List all day at $200 or $175..I am thinking I am going to have to settle for $150 I think that's the least I can get for it.

That should give me enough to get a used DS Lite for $90, a micro sd card for around $10 and a flash cart still debating which..

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
John if I were you I would e-mail the place you ordered from and notify them that the card is not working and that you believe it is faulty. Let them know you would like a full refund as well and order an AceKard 2i.

I ordered an AceKard 2i and it works pretty good so far with my DS Lite.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
johnsteveen said:
Hi, I purchased a R4i SDHC and got it about 3 days ago. The mini SD card works fine, but the R4i card is not working! I have used instructions and tried them 10 times. Downloaded the software from internate and everything seems fine, until I plug the R4i card into the DS. It comes up and stays on the LOADING… screen. Will not progress. I took out the micro SD card and put in the R4 card alone and it does the exact same thing. The R4 card is not reading the info off of the micro SD card. It is a faulty R4i card. I would like a replacement card PLEASE! Or a refund. Thanks!
R4 is dead why would you buy a R4? Have fun looking at your cart the whole day without using it. You should have do some research before buying one. Go to the R4 section and check out the sticky where all the R4 firmwares are. And why are you telling us you want a refund? We won't give our money to you go ask the shop you bought it from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?