Homebrew Need help updating TWiLight Menu++

Coolmine12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed it's possible to run homebrew apps on TWiLight Menu++ and I've followed the instructions and placed the files but it's still acts like same version unlike the others. I've tried installing the ramdisk but I couldn't find the pre-game settings. Can anyone help? I'm trying to update it on the dsi.

EDIT: Everything now works great! The problem was that I extracted the files straight to the SD from the Rar file alone. Try to extract the files to a folder on your pc then move it to the SD. So Problem Solved!

Last edited by Coolmine12,

Coolmine12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologizes for the late reply. I might've figured what was I doing wrong. What probably happened was I extracted the files from the RAR folder and it missed adding some files like the new emulators n' such since I've noticed the emulators folder didn't had anything added at all. @Robz8 Yes I have followed the guide but I probably didn't extract the files the proper way.

Last edited by Coolmine12,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 , I've been deleting all twilight menu++ files with each update, 'cause I'm not sure if newer and older files could cause a problem. should I Just override the files instead of deleting everything and starting fresh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs