--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any other solutions? :(

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Do i have to download the decrypted file? I couldnt find it amywhere, can any1 tell me pls?
I had the same extended RAM mode problem. I wont explain how it tiggers, but you can FiX it this way (I did it in 3 o3ds)
1) Use JK' save manager and backup All your saves.
2) Permorm a system format from mset. (Dont use programs like tinyformat)
3) reinstall your games, restore your savs, and PKM S and M (smash too) will work.

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same extended RAM mode problem. I wont explain how it tiggers, but you can FiX it this way (I did it in 3 o3ds)
3) reinstall your games, restore your savs, and PKM S and M (smash too) will work.

Is this possible with EmuNAND?

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have few noob questions sir, what is JK save manager, and system format from mset? and is there any possibilities to brick my o3ds?

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i have few noob questions sir, what is JK save manager, and system format from mset? and is there any possibilities to brick my o3ds?
JK'S save manager is a APP for 3DS, it can backup and restore the save data of your games.
Mset is the System Settings APP on the 3DS, you need to pick the option "system format" it will erease All games and configurations.
Is this possible with EmuNAND?
Yes, just perform the system format from the system settings app from the emunand.

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
JK'S save manager is a APP for 3DS, it can backup and restore the save data of your games.
Mset is the System Settings APP on the 3DS, you need to pick the option "system format" it will erease All games and configurations.

Yes, just perform the system format from the system settings app from the emunand.
He doesn't need a system format, he can use the "config.cia" to reset settings. By doing this, he'll keep his saves. But his problem seems more like a frankenfirm problem. I would advice him to restore a CTRNAND image.

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

what are those Configs, can you tell me at least one?and if i already format it,then?

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
He doesn't need a system format, he can use the "config.cia" to reset settings. By doing this, he'll keep his saves. But his problem seems more like a frankenfirm problem. I would advice him to restore a CTRNAND image.
Its no a config problem, thats why config.cia wont FiX it. As I said, i've already fixed 3 o3ds with this problem formating from mset.

Last edited by JPnintendo,

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
oay, goodluck. tell me soon sir.

such as app that already installed in yor 3ds system?
Yes, you'll lose the games but thats why you first need to back up your games with JK's save manager.
The saves can stay on the SD right? Or better save on my PC?
Move them to the pc just in case.

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes, you'll lose the games but thats why you first need to back up your games with JK's save manager.

Move them to the pc just in case.
but the JK is in .3dsx not cia, how can i instal it. and how about the Apps in 3ds, such as system settings, camera, face raider, etc. are they gone too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast