Hello.
I have asked this question on The VG Resource: (Can't post link at the moment because I am a new member here.)
I've been trying to rip models from Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed.
I used BrainDump to backup the game into a .cxi file, and used HackingToolkit9DS.exe to decrypt the .cxi. I have been trying to access files which I assume contain the models because they have the word "models" in the title. (like models.cpu.sd3.blz, commonmodels.cpu.sd3.blz, models.gpu.sd3.blz, commonmodels.gpu.sd3.blz. etc. The ones that simply say "models" are in ExtractedRomFS ---> data ---> frontend --->. "commonmodels" are found in data ---. levels --->.) I've used EveryFileExplorer, but it didn't work, and as did SPICA. I also tried decompressing all .cpu.sd3.blz files with blz.exe, but I don't know what to do next after decompressing the files.
Below are photos which show all contents that came when I decrypted the .cxi using HackingToolkit9DS.exe (except one image which shows the root of the PackEnglishV12 folder) Click on the thumbnails to see larger images.
I would appreciate it if someone told me which of the files as seen in the photos contains the models, and how to access the models.
Thank you.

I have asked this question on The VG Resource: (Can't post link at the moment because I am a new member here.)
I've been trying to rip models from Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed.
I used BrainDump to backup the game into a .cxi file, and used HackingToolkit9DS.exe to decrypt the .cxi. I have been trying to access files which I assume contain the models because they have the word "models" in the title. (like models.cpu.sd3.blz, commonmodels.cpu.sd3.blz, models.gpu.sd3.blz, commonmodels.gpu.sd3.blz. etc. The ones that simply say "models" are in ExtractedRomFS ---> data ---> frontend --->. "commonmodels" are found in data ---. levels --->.) I've used EveryFileExplorer, but it didn't work, and as did SPICA. I also tried decompressing all .cpu.sd3.blz files with blz.exe, but I don't know what to do next after decompressing the files.
Below are photos which show all contents that came when I decrypted the .cxi using HackingToolkit9DS.exe (except one image which shows the root of the PackEnglishV12 folder) Click on the thumbnails to see larger images.
I would appreciate it if someone told me which of the files as seen in the photos contains the models, and how to access the models.
Thank you.







