Hacking Need help modding ps4

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people I've modded consoles in past, curious if what I have been reading is possible.

Can I mod my ps4 console?
(To run cf n Homebrew?)

It is the blops 3 1tb edition PS4 and has 5.03 of on it.

I read that basically download cfw update to a USB drive, plug-in USB while PS4 is off,turn on,go to settings and update from USB, and I should have cfw on the PS4 after.

Is this right or bs??? Lol

If so can someone send file links and tutorials for cfw,Homebrew,apps

Thanks

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no CFW for the PS4, regardless of what firmware you're on. There's an exploit that allows you to load some pirated games on firmware 1.76 and another exploit on 4.05 that allows you to run Linux/FTP into the PS4. Anything above 4.05 isn't able to run the exploit.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no CFW for the PS4, regardless of what firmware you're on. There's an exploit that allows you to load some pirated games on firmware 1.76 and another exploit on 4.05 that allows you to run Linux/FTP into the PS4. Anything above 4.05 isn't able to run the exploit.
Do the pirated games carry over into 4.05

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They do not. Think of the 1.76 exploit to load games like a USB loader rather than games installed onto the PS4 itself. After you update you lose access to the USB loader and can't load the games anymore. On 4.05 there is currently no "USB loader" so no piracy. Just Linux, FTP access and access to debug settings. (There are a few other payloads available to load. Like a kernel dumper.)

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do not. Think of the 1.76 exploit to load games like a USB loader rather than games installed onto the PS4 itself. After you update you lose access to the USB loader and can't load the games anymore. On 4.05 there is currently no "USB loader" so no piracy. Just Linux, FTP access and access to debug settings. (There are a few other payloads available to load. Like a kernel dumper.)
Honestly I'm sure getting that games was a nightmare an nothing like wiim piracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back