Hacking Need help, how do i repackage my save file so i can inject it into my NAND?

WrathfulArtaois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was following a tutorial made by a user called "kimbra" that would supposedly tell me how to edit the saves from a switch on OFW without the use of CFW and essentially the switch would remain clean. (I can't link it unfortunately, my account is brand new)

And i managed to edit my ACNH character's name, but i have no clue how to repack the save file, that tutorial includes a script made for ACNH

hactoolnet.exe -k prod.keys -t save sav/00000000000000xx --repack out/00000000000000xx
pause

but i can't get it to work, i don't how to make the script run, it just stays a .txt file, any help?
(Sorry for awful formatting, i don't know how to use this site)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was following a tutorial made by a user called "kimbra" that would supposedly tell me how to edit the saves from a switch on OFW without the use of CFW and essentially the switch would remain clean. (I can't link it unfortunately, my account is brand new)

And i managed to edit my ACNH character's name, but i have no clue how to repack the save file, that tutorial includes a script made for ACNH

hactoolnet.exe -k prod.keys -t save sav/00000000000000xx --repack out/00000000000000xx
pause

but i can't get it to work, i don't how to make the script run, it just stays a .txt file, any help?
So why not ask in the thread you saw instead of making your own thread?

HackConsole

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

pause

First you need to change the xx in 00000000000000xx to your save file name, for example 000000000000008d and then you only need to put the .txt file in the same folder where hactoolnet.exe is in and rename the .txt file to .bat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night