Homebrew Need help getting save game manager to work.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the ds wifi profile configured and does it work with ds games? The ds wifi only supports wep security or open access points. If your ap uses wpa2 then it will not work for ds games.

Reactions: Bryon15

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
okay, I'm having a problem with sgm as well. I can connect to my AP, but not to smallftpd. The .ini says 192.168.1.1, the same as my router. I also tried changing it to 192.168.1.8 (my PC's IP) with no luck. It just stays on "connecting to ftp server", and I have no activity on both my PC and my DS.

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, I'm having a problem with sgm as well. I can connect to my AP, but not to smallftpd. The .ini says 192.168.1.1, the same as my router. I also tried changing it to 192.168.1.8 (my PC's IP) with no luck. It just stays on "connecting to ftp server", and I have no activity on both my PC and my DS.
Do you have a firewall enabled on your PC? Either temporarily disable the firewall or open up the FTP ports.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. After setting up my wireless connection to 'allow other computers to connect to this computer through this connection', disconnecting and reconnecting to the network, then restarting smallftpd, it finally worked. I should have thought about that the first time around. Disregard my previous messages please. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...