Need help getting save game manager to work.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Bryon15, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
  2. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    Anybody?

3. elhobbs

elhobbs GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 28, 2008
    United States
    Do you have the ds wifi profile configured and does it work with ds games? The ds wifi only supports wep security or open access points. If your ap uses wpa2 then it will not work for ds games.

Bryon15 likes this.
  4. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Goodra the Great

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    okay, I'm having a problem with sgm as well. I can connect to my AP, but not to smallftpd. The .ini says 192.168.1.1, the same as my router. I also tried changing it to 192.168.1.8 (my PC's IP) with no luck. It just stays on "connecting to ftp server", and I have no activity on both my PC and my DS.

5. elhobbs

elhobbs GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 28, 2008
    United States
    Do you have a firewall enabled on your PC? Either temporarily disable the firewall or open up the FTP ports.

6. MarcusCarter

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    No, Windows Firewall is disabled for Home connections. And smallftpd doesn't have errors, it just says "FTP server is running", and nothing happens between it and my DS.

7. MarcusCarter

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Never mind. After setting up my wireless connection to 'allow other computers to connect to this computer through this connection', disconnecting and reconnecting to the network, then restarting smallftpd, it finally worked. I should have thought about that the first time around. Disregard my previous messages please. :P

8. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    Wanted to let y'all know I got it working. Turns out I had to switch my router to WEP. Just like elhobbs said. Thanks.