Need help for M3i Zero

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by hellen2010, Mar 13, 2011.

Mar 13, 2011

Need help for M3i Zero by hellen2010 at 6:10 AM (951 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. hellen2010
    OP

Newcomer hellen2010 Newbie

United States
  2. floraluca

Newcomer floraluca Member

France
    hello get all your files from handheldsources and dont forget to reformat your microsd card you can get a program to format your card from sdcard.org. program is sdformatter 3.0 and after you finish formatting copy your f core to the root of your sd card and then copy system folder and hopefully it works

3. hellen2010
    OP

Newcomer hellen2010 Newbie

United States
    Thank you,i will try again.

4. vyperstrike

Newcomer vyperstrike Member

United States
    Try plugging the M3 in after the usb. That worked for me, I had a solid light initially updating to the latest firmware.

5. cyberslick

Newcomer cyberslick Newbie

United States
    I too am having this problem. I've used the default windows formatter, and the one linked here, neither of them are allowing my card to work. No matter what I do I cannot get my card to blink, only a solid red light.

I've used all the files that have been linked here. I have a sandisk 2gb, I've formatted it several times to fat32 and nothing seems to be working. The only thing that I haven't tried is another card, because I don't have one and I can't really justify spending any more money on something that doesn't work. From the looks of it, this is a very common issue.

What else could I possibly try?

6. cyberslick

Newcomer cyberslick Newbie

United States
    I have solved my issue. I've formatted that card with every program under the sun for PC, so I eventually switched over to my girlfriends macbook.

I used the Macintosh Disk Utility program, and formatted using the Partition features. I set Partition to 1, and set the partition option to MS-DOS (fat32). That seemed to have worked for me.