Country
United States

floraluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello get all your files from handheldsources and dont forget to reformat your microsd card you can get a program to format your card from sdcard.org. program is sdformatter 3.0 and after you finish formatting copy your f core to the root of your sd card and then copy system folder and hopefully it works

hellen2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
floraluca said:
hello get all your files from handheldsources and dont forget to reformat your microsd card you can get a program to format your card from sdcard.org. program is sdformatter 3.0 and after you finish formatting copy your f core to the root of your sd card and then copy system folder and hopefully it works

Thank you,i will try again.

cyberslick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having this problem. I've used the default windows formatter, and the one linked here, neither of them are allowing my card to work. No matter what I do I cannot get my card to blink, only a solid red light.

I've used all the files that have been linked here. I have a sandisk 2gb, I've formatted it several times to fat32 and nothing seems to be working. The only thing that I haven't tried is another card, because I don't have one and I can't really justify spending any more money on something that doesn't work. From the looks of it, this is a very common issue.

What else could I possibly try?

cyberslick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have solved my issue. I've formatted that card with every program under the sun for PC, so I eventually switched over to my girlfriends macbook.

I used the Macintosh Disk Utility program, and formatted using the Partition features. I set Partition to 1, and set the partition option to MS-DOS (fat32). That seemed to have worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?