Hacking Need help for downloading kernel on R4i because link does not exist

jaba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am currently trying to use an R4i (it is the R4i Upgrade Revolution for DS v1.45), but every time I try to use it with my sd card, an sd card with a menu? sign on it shows up. I realized that I needed the kernel files, and I used the link that was put on. After doing so, the IP address seemed to not exist, and now I do not know what kernel file to put on my sd card. Can someone please help me?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently trying to use an R4i (it is the R4i Upgrade Revolution for DS v1.45), but every time I try to use it with my sd card, an sd card with a menu? sign on it shows up. I realized that I needed the kernel files, and I used the link that was put on. After doing so, the IP address seemed to not exist, and now I do not know what kernel file to put on my sd card. Can someone please help me?
Please provide an image of your flashcart, or post the website that is labeled on your carts sticker.

jaba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please provide an image of your flashcart, or post the website that is labeled on your carts sticker.
My sticker is a bit torn at the side, but you can still see the whole link. If you are able to, can you send me the link to download the kernel?

Attachments

• 20180727_213725.jpg
    20180727_213725.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by jaba,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up