Need help determining selling price on PSP

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this, so if I needs to be moved feel free.

I'm planning on selling my PSP because I'm not using it anymore and I plan on getting a Vita in the near future anyway. I'm trying to determine the price on it.

PSP 1001
Charger cable that can work both on a outlet and on computer.
Some minor scratches but nothing major.

The only thing that's kinda of a problem is that I can't seem to locate where the back of the battery case is. Other than that it works just plain fine

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
well i sold one for $50 il say yours could go for $35 if you can pirate it

Wait so you sold yours for 50, but his can only run for 35? Valwin please stop trolling.

If it works and is in good cosmetic condition, I've seen them go for 80 - 90. It really depends on who you're selling it to, and where. And it's all about the potential market of your area. I know where I live, consoles and handhelds go for crazy high. But for where my brother lives, they are relatively cheaper (like 20 - 30 less).

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i sold one for $50 il say yours could go for $35 if you can pirate it

Wait so you sold yours for 50, but his can only run for 35? Valwin please stop trolling.

If it works and is in good cosmetic condition, I've seen them go for 80 - 90. It really depends on who you're selling it to, and where. And it's all about the potential market of your area. I know where I live, consoles and handhelds go for crazy high. But for where my brother lives, they are relatively cheaper (like 20 - 30 less).

well sir the thing is a older model to the one i sold he say there some cosmetic damage and the back battery cover is missing and the vita is out lowering the use price of the device more so yea you stop trolling

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1