ROM Hack Need help changing the layer white the B/W Pokedex

  • Thread starter Thread starter gg132
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,407
  • Replies Replies 5

gg132

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
36
XP
314
Country
Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I am trying to help.

Look at this image
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk90/sampipe/Mewtwo.jpg

I am trying to help rip sprites and im having problems disabling layers to make it easier. I was wondering is someone could make a patch or something to change the background behind mewtwo completly white to make things much easier.
 
I meant for animating them. Sorry I should have said in first post. Thats why i want the background white(Since it will be easier to animate them that way).
 
Well, many people have already ripped the animated sprites from the 5th gen games. One website where you can find theme is: http://www.arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html
494.gif
 
Well they haven't got all of them uploaded so i wanted to see if i can help. Which is the reason im asking. If its not possible then just let me know.
 

Site & Scene News