Hacking Need hardcore programmer(s)

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
well i made this one, edited version of the one i made to wiishizza`s mod.hope you all like it!

pWw.png

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JussiPik said:
well i made this one, edited version of the one i made to wiishizza`s mod.hope you all like it!

pWw.png

JussiPik, that looks sick, that was my fav one from wiishizzas mate

only thing i would say to change a bit, where it says Wii uptop, how about changin that color a bit, it looks like its hard to see. maybe a black? or just any other color, even a dark red or dark blue would look nice, mess around with it, improvise mate, lookin great!

gitkua

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
56killer said:
So I look over the code change it and here is the result. Every thing is working Just needs a good background.
Source included.For it to work you must press right twice when loading.
http://sharebee.com/7ac85570

I'm changing the code because theres a bug where if you press left first then the covers get mix up.
Thanks dude! Works great!

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the idea of having only the center one get larger. what you think of that gitkua? the ones on the left and right would be smaller, so it would have that zoom feel to it when you scroll over each one. thats my idea.

JussiPik, i think yuo should make another bg just liek the one you posted, except give some color to the Wii in the right upper corner.

im seein a dark blue or dark red even, can you make one up for me at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue