Need good movie names =]

Elisa_

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, in 3 days is my unlimited download day, and I think of flooding my comp with movies. Anyone name any?

Format i'd like (doesn't have to be)

-Name
-Genre
-Rating

That's it =]

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What kind of movies do you like, normally?

Helps us in making suggestions
smile.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Logans run!! J/k

Mystery Science Theater 3000!
Comedy TV show from years back. Basically 2 robots and a guy talk over horrible horrible movies and make funny comments.
I recommend Logans run episode, or Riding with Death. Many other good ones...but thats what I can think of now.

Pootie Tang
Comedy. Bout a Mute-pimpish guy named Pootie Tang. Haven't watched it in a year or two but I was good then.

How High
Comedy. Bout 2 college pot smokers just trying to make it in the academic world.

The Pick of Destiny
Comedy about 2 rocking guys. Tenacious D time! They have to find the pick of destiny, made from the horn of satan and used to rock the socks off mortal men. With halarious results. Whimsical for all ages. LOL...not quite...but its damn good.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lisa_ said:
Pow. what's gore?
ohmy.gif
Well, it's not standard fare gore but and it's not over the top violence, but more like regular horror gore. Okay, that was kinda contradictory XD There is gore that you would see from other horror movies, but there's barely any suspense leading up to it that makes it much scarier than it normally would. So no surprises, but the scenes happen almost instantly? The gore level is about the same as the Final Destination movies but much less occurances. I could give you the details in Hot Fuzz but that would spoil the movie even if I didn't tell you who died =/

EDIT: Wait, were you asking what gore actually is? It's fictional violence to human bodies in any way imaginable that could possibly happen in real life. How good the gore is depends on how believable it is.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PBC said:
Mystery Science Theater 3000!
Comedy TV show from years back. Basically 2 robots and a guy talk over horrible horrible movies and make funny comments.
I recommend Logans run episode, or Riding with Death. Many other good ones...but thats what I can think of now.

I have every single episode, except the 3 lost ones, the movie, and all the specials ... I even have cams of two of the live shows.

That's where my username comes from
smile.gif

Everyone must see this ... Mike > Joel

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Superbad, The Shawshank Redemption, No Country for Old Men, V for Vendetta, The Illusionist, Fight Club, The Lion King, Spider-man 2, Back to the Future trilogy (Except maybe III...that one kinda sucked), 300, Reservoir Dogs, The Departed (if possible, I highly recommend the original Chinese version), Shaolin Soccer, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Blade Runner, 40 Year Old Virgin, Little Miss Sunshine, Pirates of the Caribbean (ONLY the 1st one), The Big Lebowski, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction...

All from the top of my head. I'm sure I forgot to name some of my favorites. Hrm...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel