Hacking Need clean IOS41 rev 3863!

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Run the app using the meta.xml file I gave you. If it doesn't take a long time, then you've done something wrong. Assuming it did take a long time, take out your SD card, and look for "sysCheckDebug.log" in the root.

I did it like you said me, and i get the same error message. Wait a moment, I´ll try again.

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What the hell man? You aren't running SysCheck HDE. You're running SysCheck. You need to learn to follow directions. I told you to follow this guide. As you'll notice, step 1 is not "Just use any random version of SysCheck that you found on the Internet"

I first tried with the HDE version but i get the same result, after I use a 1.9 versión of Syscheck only to try. this video is from HDE version

takatozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's not the latest version. I can tell by the speed. I added extra checks that slowed it down. You also aren't using the meta.xml file I gave you with the HDE version.

If you refuse to follow directions, I can't help you.

I download the HDE versión fron the link you send me in the first post, and replace the .xml file with the code you send me. It's only don't work like you expected. I can send you all the file with I am working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I download the file from the link in this guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...