Arkhandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Here's my submission:

the_homebrew_launcher_logo___nintendo_3ds_concept_by_arkhandar-d7vjgmg.png

Should be familiar territory for the 5+ million folks who have downloaded The Homebrew Channel on Wii. One more incentive to start using and developing 3DS homebrew :)

The_Master_E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just thought I'd drop in with a top screen layout I've been experimenting with (including a quick logo).
I've tried to make use of a very layered approach to the design so that it can take full advantage of the 3D feature we have. There's also a nice large info pane for information on the currently selected app.
I might work on a bottom screen layout sometime if people like this, but 10pm isn't really the time for that.

Anyway, here it is:

I really like this. It's clean, colorful, and gives you all the information you need on the top screen.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If we are able to install a channel on the 3DS, why can we not install the homebrews as single channels on the main menu?

It wasn't said it will be a channel in 3DS's main menu. In fact, it's practically sure it WON'T BE a channel. Why? Because that would require kernel mode exploit to install, and this will be userland only. So more than likely this will be the menu that launches when you trigger the exploit, that's it.

Xygrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UCODE.png
My first attempt at art with gimp... ::sad:

There are some serious artists on this site!
I like 90% of the artwork here... How are you going to possible choose "ONE"... ha ha ha

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made another one, but in three different forms. Fairly simple: H2D, H3D, and H3D ^XL. It's based on H2O, the chemical formula for water.

TQqwD0E.png

VBWJrjh.png

mHyCax6.png

Reactions: smealum

Nosmoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought Id give it a go. Top screen so far haven't done anything in Photoshop in years so please be kind :)

mjYBHBf.jpg

Also did a highlight menu for when you touch the app or press A on the homebrew. Allows you to start the app, change specific settings, look at screenshots or if you choose the wrong app exit back to bottom screen selection.

kYhFshM.jpg

Hope you like :D

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thought Id give it a go. Top screen so far haven't done anything in Photoshop in years so please be kind :)
mjYBHBf.jpg

Also did a highlight menu for when you touch the app or press A on the homebrew. Allows you to start the app, change specific settings, look at screenshots or if you choose the wrong app exit back to bottom screen selection.

kYhFshM.jpg

Hope you like :D

It's nice, but you have to admit, it's comical to even suggest that a 3DS could have even the slightest chance to emulate a PS Vita. Considering it takes a very powerful smart phone to emulate even the PSP, that would be quite the feat. I'd be willing to bet that the PS Vita could emulate the 3DS with a bit of work though. ;)

Reactions: DragonFireXY

Nosmoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha Aye, when I was making it, I was listening to music and one of my suggested videos was something like '3DS Emulator 100% Working'. With the constant revisions I did and getting fed up, decided to stick it in for a bit of fun. :P

desertwarior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
It's nice, but you have to admit, it's comical to even suggest that a 3DS could have even the slightest chance to emulate a PS Vita. Considering it takes a very powerful smart phone to emulate even the PSP, that would be quite the feat. I'd be willing to bet that the PS Vita could emulate the 3DS with a bit of work though. ;)
lol agree! i have serious doubt that the 3ds is going to be able to emulate n64 games at full speed let alone an ARM quad-core device with 4x more memory and more cores and faster clockspeed and a newer architecture than the 3ds cpu :rofl2:

Reactions: DragonFireXY

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi!
Here's my submission:

the_homebrew_launcher_logo___nintendo_3ds_concept_by_arkhandar-d7vjgmg.png

Should be familiar territory for the 5+ million folks who have downloaded The Homebrew Channel on Wii. One more incentive to start using and developing 3DS homebrew :)
I love it. Nice choice of colors, the font looks modern, the rectangles remind me of the 3DS, and it looks clean and professional.
Looks like it's too wide though.

It can be done. No one ever said it would run fast though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: