Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa, wait. smealum.net? These images were hosted on Smea's blog?

That's what I see too, I'm searching the page on blog entry, nothing but images... If it came from Smea's blog, it might be legit :lol:
Maybe not :blink:

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, wait. smealum.net? These images were hosted on Smea's blog?

That's what I just said, lol... also, they may just be the launchers for his downloaded copies of the games and not roms. Or he is trolling, but the homebrew launcher is real. He linked them in chat last night, someone just pasted them here.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
...Then please elaborate.
That's what I just said, lol... also, they may just be the launchers for his downloaded copies of the games and not roms. Or he is trolling, but the homebrew launcher is real. He linked them in chat last night, someone just pasted them here.
Sorry, I didn't know. Though I wonder what this means...

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What chat? Proof or it didn't happen. I checked his twitter, blog, github and he said nothing and posted nothing except that he confirmed the exploit works on 8.1.0.19

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What chat? Proof or it didn't happen. I checked his twitter, blog, github and he said nothing and posted nothing except that he confirmed the exploit works on 8.1.0.19

Sorry but if you don't know, I'm not going to share. I don't want the chat flooded with people right now.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smea3.jpg

In other news, it looks like Fluto is either leading or has already won the competition.

Reactions: VinsCool

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wouldn't using "3DS" in the name get smealum into trouble?

He said that it was some kind of test, not the final product so maybe it was merely a test and nothing more. If you see carefully at his images, you should note that the logo animation is working, the waves are placed in diferent forms on each photo, it's moving :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: