Gaming Need an early mario galaxy save!

OGTiago

OP
Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
I am having a problem at a specific point in the game using Wii USB loaders, could anyone give me an early save (after bowser has kidnapped peach at the beginning)?

Please, I would really appreciate it. This is for PAL (unless you can convert the regions of saves)

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
What is the problem? If there's a disc error at a certain point chances are that it's a bad dump, so in that case you should re-dump it (or download it from another site)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
davidsl_128 said:
What is the problem? If there's a disc error at a certain point chances are that it's a bad dump, so in that case you should re-dump it (or download it from another site)
I had this problem too. I can assure you it's not a bad rip.

OP: What you might want to do is burn the game onto a DVD, load up with neogamma, and play past that part, and you can use the USB Loader for everything past that. I camn promise you it won't freeze anywhere except for that spot
smile.gif
You also may want to copy the save to other slots so others may have a ready save as well.

The problem is it freezes right in the middle of the cutscene right in the same exact spot. It will happen whether you use NTSC or PAL, no matter what IOS you use, etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone