Need an early mario galaxy save!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by OGTiago, May 18, 2010.

May 18, 2010
  1. OGTiago
    OP

Member OGTiago GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I am having a problem at a specific point in the game using Wii USB loaders, could anyone give me an early save (after bowser has kidnapped peach at the beginning)?

Please, I would really appreciate it. This is for PAL (unless you can convert the regions of saves)

2. davidsl_128

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    What is the problem? If there's a disc error at a certain point chances are that it's a bad dump, so in that case you should re-dump it (or download it from another site)

3. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    I had this problem too. I can assure you it's not a bad rip.

OP: What you might want to do is burn the game onto a DVD, load up with neogamma, and play past that part, and you can use the USB Loader for everything past that. I camn promise you it won't freeze anywhere except for that spot [​IMG] You also may want to copy the save to other slots so others may have a ready save as well.

The problem is it freezes right in the middle of the cutscene right in the same exact spot. It will happen whether you use NTSC or PAL, no matter what IOS you use, etc...

4. 4ndy

Newcomer 4ndy Member

United States
    OP, do you still need help with that save.

5. OGTiago
    OP

Member OGTiago GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    The problem wasn't fixed, but I decided to wait for SMG2. Which is out now. [​IMG]