Gaming Need advice on how to ask nintendo to Ban a 3DS

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then call them. They can reply for an email later, but they can't do such a thing with a phone call.

actually, everything is done through phone, being to combining, unlinking, or transferring NNIDs. i'm pretty sure they can blacklist a serial number as well, provided that you have the box of your device still.

i can see that you're in the philippines, i suggest making a google account and call them via google talk. that way you won't need to pay for phone fees. i'm assuming the 3ds you have is U version though right?

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
actually, everything is done through phone, being to combining, unlinking, or transferring NNIDs. i'm pretty sure they can blacklist a serial number as well, provided that you have the box of your device still.

i can see that you're in the philippines, i suggest making a google account and call them via google talk. that way you won't need to pay for phone fees. i'm assuming the 3ds you have is U version though right?

ok ill try google talk

D

Deleted User

Make a police report, send it to Nintendo and in that mail ask them to deactivate your stolen 3ds.

D

Deleted User

Sounds like too much of a hasstle.
Yes I thought the same when my 3DS got stolen before and I wanted to transfer my games to the new one (this was before NNID), but it was actually very easy.

EDIT: Plus that if you want to get money back then you need to make a police report and report your stolen 3DS to an insurane company.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1