Homebrew Need a oothax powersave for 11.9.0e

pauliebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys.

I current have a n3ds with 11.9 on it, and no way just yet to use ntr so don't want to update.

I have a powersaves adaptor and oot3d.

On the 3dbrew wiki in the homebrew exploits section (I can't post links yet) it shows that 11.9 is supported with oothax but I can't find a powersave with the 11.9 exploit on it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys.

I current have a n3ds with 11.9 on it, and no way just yet to use ntr so don't want to update.

I have a powersaves adaptor and oot3d.

On the 3dbrew wiki in the homebrew exploits section (I can't post links yet) it shows that 11.9 is supported with oothax but I can't find a powersave with the 11.9 exploit on it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
oothax isnt going to get you CFW, its only good for userland entrypoints for basic homebrew. You will want to look at the other ways to get CFW other than ntrboot.

Reactions: pauliebb

pauliebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oothax isnt going to get you CFW, its only good for userland entrypoints for basic homebrew. You will want to look at the other ways to get CFW other than ntrboot.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I've had a look and it seems, since I haven't updated, I can't access eshop or friendlist for miners so I could only use ntrboot... Is there any other way?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick reply!

I've had a look and it seems, since I haven't updated, I can't access eshop or friendlist for miners so I could only use ntrboot... Is there any other way?
Is there any errors with trying to access eshop? or is it that its more a cannot get wifi access?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*