Hacking need a little help with hacking ps vita on 3.18

mongoose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a vita with fw 3.18 it is not registered with my psn account or something like that as it demands i update fw, i have tried qcma on laptop but that also demands i need to update, i have managed to do db.app file trick, just cant seem to get to copy either my psp game space invaders extreme euro edition off psn also on ps3 to vita or copy vita game saves to vita, i have tried using charles but couldnt do it, also open cma which als didnt work, i dont want to update if i can help it as everyone says 3.18 is best for what i want. any help would be appreciated.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS3 and Vita need to be on same account.
Download Vita Update Blocker 1.2
Run it.
It will show and IP and Port Number
Go into Vita Wifi Settings
Find the WIFI you are using and go to it. Find Advanced Settings.
In that list. Proxy will say "DO NOT USE".. make sure it says USE.
Enter the IP and Port Number info from earlier.
Go back to the main settings page.
Find PSN.
It will show your email and Password.
Press Sign in.......then look at your computer. It will tell you that your Firmware has been spoofed to the latest.
Back out to the settings page and put the Vita in Flight Mode.
Connect the Vita to the PS3 via USB.
Press on CMA on the Vita.
Find the game.
Transfer it.
------------
Done.

mongoose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cheers but i have already tried this many times before, but i have made a little progress with it, i have managed to get the expoit game (space invaders extreme0 on to vita now by replacing the qcma drivers with some others i found, and now have managed to attach vita to laptop through qcma too but now i having difficulty transferring the expoit game save to the vita i believe im doing it right by putting it in the right folders and stuff but still nothing, any suggestions?

mongoose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok im getting somewhere i believe, i have now managed to get expoit game saves onto the vita im using space invaders extreme, i activate it by selecting options then records while holding r button, i get a black screen with a white rectangle on screen then after about 5 to 8 seconds i get error message code, C1-2858-3, any help please.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ok im getting somewhere i believe, i have now managed to get expoit game saves onto the vita im using space invaders extreme, i activate it by selecting options then records while holding r button, i get a black screen with a white rectangle on screen then after about 5 to 8 seconds i get error message code, C1-2858-3, any help please.

i use the patapon exploit and have no problems so far. By the way, is vitaupdateblocker works for you?. After the 3.55 update, is not working for me.... :( Bearryy Sad Bear Here.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Idk if it will help out or delete the exploit gsme. but someone fixed this by running vita in safe mode and restoring the database.

mongoose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i messed up somewhere, im now trying to to do another hack the bubble one by mr gas, i have done the game save exploit and transfer it to the vita but when transferring the app.db back as #0 file it says the vita cannot open this file where it worked a few days ago, i have tried restarting the vita, did a database rebuild, wiped memory card, even reset vita from defaults, still no luck, im so close i can almost taste it, any help? im guessing that only way to fix it is to update to a new firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.