Hacking NDSTokyoTrim - batch trimmer with wifi detection

Shidori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to download this file on your website but avast refuse to download it because it's a virus??
wacko.gif

What happen with this file please? Is it a know problem?

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
it's not really a 64-bit build, it's still 32. The "64" one loads the DLLs dynamically from disk, while the 32 one has them embedded in the exe and loads them straight to memory. Maybe you have some antivirus that finds that practice suspicious or something

Posts merged

Shidori said:
I tried to download this file on your website but avast refuse to download it because it's a virus??
wacko.gif

What happen with this file please? Is it a know problem?

Yes, Avast sucks. Info here [url=http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=33829.0]http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=33829.0[/url]

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Avant just sucks. There's some multiple test in which 4 different AV's detected something, 2 were only possible matches, 2 (avast one of them) thought it was a virus. I already sent them a sample so they update their database.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
You don't make any sense at all, it's a simple call to a well documented API function which thousands of other programs use. Maybe learn some programming and you'll understand how lame what you just said is.

The reboot call is made when some variable conditions are met, which could even be a manual click in a menu like windows itself does by pressing a button.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Some stats (only from my website, no way to track downloads from other sources), since ~june 2007

Trimmer downloads: 21.310
Extra Backgrounds dlds: 2.776
Version checks from the trimmer: 19.745 (this feature was implemented around ~oct. 07 iirc)

trimmer page views: 41.973

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man setup a paypal so we can donate to get you a 3 in 1 they are only 20 quid.

Anyhow, is SRAM patching even required anymore now that GBAExLOADER does it on the fly?

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
I've had a paypal button both in the website and right in the trimmer itself for ages :P (got a total of 7 euro from 2 donors, both users from this site :D)

GBAExlo... err, no clue about that :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://videocardz.com/newz/chinese-company-reveals-worlds-first-intel-lunar-lake-gaming-handheld