^^ndstitle-1457^^

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From what I've read this is meant to work. The file is the same size as the normal noflashme for the Phat. I've not tested it myself and don't really see the point to it as flashme protects you from viruses. None of the other flashme releases were official NDS releases. Maybe this is because a DS release group released it.

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Finally !

This made my day !
laugh.gif

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Well if you want to collect on your warranty it would be sane to unflash it first, in case they check for it, as it will makes your waranty invalid...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanx Shinji....is it SAFER to be flashed or UNflashed? Are there any advantages of UNflashing it?

I would say flashed as it protects you from brickers. Also download play seems to work better flashed DS to flashed DS. Only advantage of unflashing it is as tisti said, to collect on your warrenty. Unflashing your DS to send it back to nintendo is being too paranoid, as nintendo will have better things to do than check your DS to see if its been flashed.

WishCow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Edit:
Nevermind, I'm stupid, just read the nfo.

Oh, and because this is not a commercial rom is it allowed to ask for links?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Now I will flash my DS Lite.
I NEED that warranty, as I go through Shoulder buttons really fast (I had to replace my DS Phat TWICE... Once for the R-button, once for the L.)
So if I brake another one, I can just use this to reset my DS to factory original. Whee.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol