Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, i've been playing this since yesterday.. and it works just fine with R4
nyanya.gif

Minimal RPG style and mostly just card battles.. does have a storyline too. Is fairly fun
smile.gif

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not into the whole Yugioh thing, but wasn't the main character a blond guy with some kind of amulet?
Maybe this is like based on asecond season or something.

Q~

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend this game to anyone who has never played it or has no idea what yugioh is. On a whim, I downloaded and played the first DS yugioh game, and it turned out to be one of my favorite DS games, I played it up until this one was released, and the online play is awesome.

If you're a fan of strategy games like chess or texas hold-em (there's a lot of bluffing involved in knowing when to play your cards), give the game a shot. It's like an old kung-fu movie, you don't really watch the movie for the story, but the ass kicking action. If they would've actually got rid of the story, and made it a pure card game, it would've been much better. But I guess they also have to cater to the fans of the show.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Never tried a Yu-Gi-Oh game and the cartoons always looked like a 30 minute advert for the merchandise to me, but I loved Pokemon: The Card Game on the GBC so maybe I'll give one of them a try.

B

bleep

Does this game work on M3 Perfect cause I tried all settings and I just get white screens?
wacko.gif

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got addicted for a week to this terrible game (the jpn version had full english support).

Anyways the game sucks horribly unless you cheat. You need to duel people to get "duel points" to buy cards. Each fight gives you about 80-100 points at the start which means you need to duel 3 people just to buy 2 packs of 5 cards. You need to buy 50+ packs to get a full set which is obscene because most of the cards you get flat out SUCK. There is a cheat that lets you buy as many cards as you want which makes the game infinitely more playable, check the gamefaqs forum or pm me.

Oh yeah and you need to "level" to unlock new packs (which means dueling 30+ times later on).

If they didn't fix any of these flaws (the glacial advancement mostly) I'd definitely avoid this game. The gameplay isn't even that great. The whole game revolves around ridiculously overpowered combos.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never tried a Yu-Gi-Oh game and the cartoons always looked like a 30 minute advert for the merchandise to me, but I loved Pokemon: The Card Game on the GBC so maybe I'll give one of them a try.

Not wanting to get off topic, but I just want to add that that GBC game is, to me, the greatest pokemon, card battle, and gameboy game out. It's legendaryyyy

anyway, get NT instead of this rubbish

Kaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree Pokemon Card Game for GBC OWNED. I loved it, until I let my friend borrow it and the nub used new game. ;_; Never played it again after that.

I can't get this to work on G6Lite lol. I can get to a certain part in story mode then it freezes.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yu Gi Oh! was always fun this looks like a good game.

Anyone know the settings for G6, I've tried everything and I just get the two white screens.

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Not wanting to get off topic, but I just want to add that that GBC game is, to me, the greatest pokemon, card battle, and gameboy game out. It's legendaryyyy

anyway, get NT instead of this rubbish
but NT doesn't have online play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...