Please tell me what happened! ! How to fix the problem? ?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
This has not happened on 17.0.1 systems. It happens very often since the 18.0.0 system atmosphere was upgraded to 1.7.0! ! How should I deal with this situation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-12-13-29-50-706_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-12-13-29-50-706_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 4

chunkz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This issue comes up a lot. See the program numbers? Go to your switch folder in contents I believe and find that folder that matches the numbers next to program. It's the themes folder. Delete it. You had a custom theme installed before you updated or you didn't properly remove the theme before updating. Deleting the folder should fix this error.

Reactions: 74108520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
This issue comes up a lot. See the program numbers? Go to your switch folder in contents I believe and find that folder that matches the numbers next to program. It's the themes folder. Delete it. You had a custom theme installed before you updated or you didn't properly remove the theme before updating. Deleting the folder should fix this error.
Thanks for your reply. There is just no such folder

chunkz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been awhile. My bad. On your SD card go to atmosphere then contents. Then find that folder and delete it. Depending on how much stuff you have on your switch you it may take a minute to find.

Reactions: 74108520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
It's been awhile. My bad. On your SD card go to atmosphere then contents. Then find that folder and delete it. Depending on how much stuff you have on your switch you it may take a minute to find.
Thank you for your reply. But even if I delete the entire content folder, I still get an error.

chunkz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had that issue twice before. I'm far from an expert and there might be better solutions than what I'm about to explain. On one switch I kept getting that error even after deleting that folder. I turned off wifi and put it into airplane mode then blocked nintendo servers with the rentry guide. Don't know why that worked but it did. On another switch that didn't work at all. I had to completely rebuild my SD card and restore my nand. I even reformatted my SD card to be safe. Maybe someone else has a better solution. But when I ran into that problem those are the only two methods that worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work