^^ndstitle-1305^^

Csibe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Menu is english, main things (like: use,equip etc.) are english but the dialogs and other, under the use or equip are japanese so we have to wait till the usa or eur version released unfortunately.
But this game is great i think.
grog.gif

excalibur69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
game froze when pressed `start`when talking with the blue quest guy. game also froze once when fighting the headless boss.. My setup is a SCL, used default settings, no trim, etc... waiting for english version, hope the problem is fixed by then!

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay! Just bought the original. The game is just released, here in Tokyo. It's midnight here, so it counts as the next day.

I would REALLY advise you to support Konami for making the best games by actually BUYING them.

A

alucard_xs

I've got a SCL and the game starts, i've got a red bat on the upper screen and some japanese text in the bottom screen, 5 seconds after, I can see the Konami logo et I've got another red bat in the upper screen ... and japanese text, even if I press A or B, I've got the same screen, again and again ...

excalibur69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just curious, anyone have no freezes with the newest SCL firmware (2.57/1.7)? im using 2.56/1.63... dont want to upgrade if i dont have to

cobain76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using M3 Adapter SD version with M3 Manager v30, and updated the firmware to v30.

The only option I selected is "safe mode" (the other options didn't work for me)

The game works fine. I've been playing a couple of hours.

Csibe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Menu is english, main things (like: use,equip etc.) are english but the dialogs and other, under the use or equip are japanese so we have to wait till the usa or eur version released unfortunately.
But this game is great i think. 
grog.gif

yup.. the game is still playable.... great game.. ^^

It's hard to me to controll the inventory on japanese unfortunately.So I've been waiting for the english release. ^^

infested_ysy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Have there been other games like this (doesn't work on some flashcarts, hangs at random) for its Jappo version, but somehow it works perfectly when using the American/European version of it?

I could still make it for the pre-orders, if such is the case D: D: D:

zombgief

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know what to do at the part where there are two small vehicles that look like rocket-powered skateboards (one on top, and one on bottom) that start moving after there is a character on each of them? (in the room to the left of where you defeat Stella, after you put in the Gear)

It seems like you have to crash them into the wall on the far side that they're facing... but I can't figure out how to get over the obstacles...

edit: Okay, got over the obstacles on the top "track" but crashing the thing into the wall doesn't seem to open up the crack. Taking the bottom track doesn't do it either... could this require two people playing simultaneously to do?

NeoZeroEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know what to do at the part where there are two small vehicles that look like rocket-powered skateboards (one on top, and one on bottom) that start moving after there is a character on each of them? (in the room to the left of where you defeat Stella, after you put in the Gear)

It seems like you have to crash them into the wall on the far side that they're facing... but I can't figure out how to get over the obstacles...

edit: Okay, got over the obstacles on the top "track" but crashing the thing into the wall doesn't seem to open up the crack. Taking the bottom track doesn't do it either... could this require two people playing simultaneously to do?

You need to have Jonathan on one, and Charlette on the other, and switch between them to dodge the obstacles. If I remember correctly, it's duck on bottom, duck on top, duck on bottom, jump on top. I may be slightly off, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo