PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh.... double jump after the carraige part by pressing jump right above your partners sprite, you'll bounce off of them.

The double jump trick worked. I didn't know that was possible, thanks. I'm in a desert place now. I also found a double jump relic, so it's actually po

Passage to small -> Slide under it
biggrin.gif

Then you come into a room with a landscape and you get warped to another place

The one I was talking about is a place in that new area you warp to. It's a hole in a wall that you can't slide through (it's elevated). I guess I'll get to that later. Kind of like this:

|
|
-
- < hole
|_______

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeh i already placed my pre-order for it
biggrin.gif
and the guy at EBgames said it is set for a Dec 13 release

btw these are the goodies you get for pre-ordering (for no extra $$) Castlevania PoR

Konami still shows a Dec. 6 release, so hopefully the other places are wrong. But if not, at least we have this JPN version to keep us flashcart users/importers happy until then
biggrin.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh.... double jump after the carraige part by pressing jump right above your partners sprite, you'll bounce off of them.

The double jump trick worked. I didn't know that was possible, thanks. I'm in a desert place now. I also found a double jump relic, so it's actually po

Passage to small -> Slide under it
biggrin.gif

Then you come into a room with a landscape and you get warped to another place

The one I was talking about is a place in that new area you warp to. It's a hole in a wall that you can't slide through (it's elevated). I guess I'll get to that later. Kind of like this:

|
|
-
- < hole
|_______

No prob, I'm stuck at the minotaur boss tho :S Its wierd, but this is the first time ever that the first 2 bosses i a castlevania game have caused me so much grief. I just can't dodge the damn things ramming attack, even if I jump off the platform :S

XmemphistoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just got past the Mino Boss. Took me round 4 times, but the thing is about these bosses is that you have to learn thier pattern. If u see him breathing out some breath then you'll know hes gonna charge at you. When he lifts his head up a little get ready to twirl that whip and watch out right after because hell either jump or try to stick out his toungue.

D

Deleted User

I tried to get this working on the SCSD Rumble but encountered similar problems as the SCSD, so much for that piece of junk (100% compatibility my arse!). The game was fine until I meet the guy who has the shop then it started to crash when I wanted to buy things. Even at the equip screen (which was working before I meet the shopkeeper) I got crashes. I have no idea why this was happening because when I switched to the female character the shop would work sometimes, I don't get it.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just got past the Mino Boss. Took me round 4 times, but the thing is about these bosses is that you have to learn thier pattern. If u see him breathing out some breath then you'll know hes gonna charge at you. When he lifts his head up a little get ready to twirl that whip and watch out right after because hell either jump or try to stick out his toungue.
Cleared, I finally was able to dodge his charge attack- the only attack he ever hit me with, by jumping right as he went under me. He died fast.
Thanks for the help.

douji

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
okay, I give up. In Castlevania:PoR, I went inside that one painting and got to a cart with a drill on it. What am I supposed to do from there? I can't seem to flick the switch from the cart, and I can't make the person stay in the cart and then flick the switch. Can someone help?

Brett

zombgief

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay, I give up. In Castlevania:PoR, I went inside that one painting and got to a cart with a drill on it. What am I supposed to do from there? I can't seem to flick the switch from the cart, and I can't make the person stay in the cart and then flick the switch. Can someone help?

Brett

I dunno - as Jonathan I hopped into the cart and Charlotte followed. Then I hopped back out (Charlotte stayed in the cart), flipped the switch with Jonathan's weapon, and hit X to immediately switch to Charlotte and it worked out fine...
huh.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Woohoo! I finished it guys - you're all gonna enjoy that sweet tag-team finale! If ppl need help I'll try my best. I myself would like to know how the quests work seeing as I've assigned 5 of them and don't know how to work them. Anyways, Richiter mode pwns! Imagine Castlevania crossed with Sonic the Hedgehog; much better than the previous 2 Julius Modes!!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game is great. Must wait for English version, must resist...

Btw, works perfectly on G6Lite. No crashes at the blue man, when buying items or when saving
yaynds.gif

asmodeal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I managed to pass the blue guy with supercard mini sd.
I used 2.56 soft, 1.7 firm, all options for rom by default plus trim enabled.

edit:
ra but it freezes just after that, i'm so pissed

poopertrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried playing this with my Supercard CF (with all the latest patching.)

And it randomly locks up in the items menu, and other areas.

Anybody manage to get it working with the SC-CF?

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about AD: Is everything in Japanese, or just the dialog? If the menus and items are in English, I'll give it a go, but if nothing is readable I'll just wait till PoR comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i bought mine with funtionality and cooling in mind for the most part, and fitting my crappy budget too ofc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We should all tell Xdqwerty when he gets old enough to build his own pc
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got 7 case fans in mine, replaced 4 when some broke cus they ran loud and wonky
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so i bought spares even
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    9 in mine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn things ramp up when it decides to do even a little work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i could fit 9, 2 at bottom i skipped
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Changed them to silent mode in bios helped a little
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont want the bottom fans blowing the gpu fans spinning
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eminem's daughter got married apparently it should've been me :nayps3:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess she got the better fling
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean he did dad's loaded
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    papa eminem approved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grampainem
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored of HD2 lately
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    too burned out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    from gameplay and drama
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep hunting for apps and forget half of them are already widgets on my home screen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    almost everything gets shuved as some taskbar process
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is HD2?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Helldivers 2
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the game has as much bugs ingame as well as in RL
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That games so mixed I hear people praise or say they love it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's both, they love it and hate it just as much
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj