^^ndstitle-1051^^

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Great strategy??! hmm.. i wonder if this game is playable at all.. gotta look up some screen shots of this game to see if its worth the download

........*OBJECTION!*

after reading the info im gonna download it cos i love advance wars & turn based games...will post first impressions soon.

M

multiboy2k

FINALLY!

I have been waiting for this game. To those who dont know, this game is very much like Advance Wars. But, actually has ALOT more depth and strategy. This vehicles and units in this game are based on real world technology. Also, this game has great battle graphics. Anybody who has played this game on the other systems whould not have a problem with it on the ds. I think that this is the DS's answer to the recently released and excellent game, Field Commander for the psp.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this game is awesome. the learning curve's a little high, but a basic menus translation would help a ton.

played DS7 on my XBOX too. like Advance Wars Advanced

DarkLink

Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Advance wars wannabe!
toot.gif

I hope it matches up to Advance Wars

M

multiboy2k

@newbie

Dont judge the ingame graphics by the pics. The pics dont do this game any justice. You have to see it in action. It blows AW away in terms of presentation. You'll see in these comments as more people pick up the game. I have the psp version. It's been out for awhile. Especially airstrikes, look amazing!

As for menu translations, goto gamefaqs and look this game up. I think it's either under ps1 or dreamcast. But, that faq will apply to this. It's the same game. This game series has been around much longer than AW. So, in fact AW was really 'copied' from THIS game. This game has been around since the NES era in the 80's. I know because I have the nes version. lol!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks very much like Advance Wars but with more management. I haven't played this on any other console so I don't know what it's like but, from the site it sounds interesting.

http://www.genki.co.jp/games/strategy_ds/index.html

You pick the country you think you can save, manage your funds to get the weaponry and infantry you need then, move out into the battlefield.

In scenario mode, the game moves on whether you win or lose. So in other words, they're multi-branching and feels more realistic.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i had a freezing issue. the first time i actually had a battle after advancing accross the map, the bgm just looped and everything locked up. i use a g6.

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
For those saying it's an Advance Wars wannabe, Daisenryaku is a classic strategy game series thats been around for quite a while (but then again, so has the wars series). It's deeper than advance wars, although I personally still prefer AW.
If anyone remembers Iron Storm on the Sega Saturn, that was a Daisenryaku game.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, its strategy again.
Why cant we just have a game where we drive in a tank killing things?

Sort of Like Mech warrior. I would love mech warrior ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc