Hacking NdsCRC- Text Documents now showing I have 0 games!

Bobbarooskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I have an odd problem. I’ve been using NdsCRC for archiving my NDS games and really enjoyed the 2 text documents that appear in the archives folder.
“NDSHave” and “NDSMiss”

Those text documents used to have accurate information, however now it is showing that I have 0 games and am missing 3313/3313 roms.
blink.gif

I recently created another NdsCRC folder that I switched over to GBA mode and I dumped some of my GBA roms into. The 2 text documents are also showing no games on the list.
ohmy.gif

I have two different folders that contain the program information for NdsCRC and GBACRC. The programs are running from different folders. The archives folders are not mixed.

The error in my text documents occurred after I created a GBACRC folder.
I think I messed something up in the options when I was setting up the GBACRC.
mellow.gif

Sorry for the long-winded post, any help would be much appreciated,
smile.gif
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In the Settings tab check the Archive path to make sure it points to the folder containing all of your GBA ROMs.

*EDIT*
I should be more clear. Make sure that NdsCRC's archive path points to your NDS archive, and that GbaCRC's archive path points to your GBA archive. After you've checked the archive paths, click the Search & Sort button, then check the text files again.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No prob
happy.gif

Glad to be of help! You might want to consider using RToolDS or Rominator though. They're much prettier than NdsCRC. As far as I know they don't make those nice SFV files for you like NdsCRC does, but you can see that information within the app anyway.

Which reminds me, RToolDS uses the same DAT and cache files as NdsCRC, so if you install RToolDS you can just point it to the "img" and "nfo" folders and you won't have to download all the covers, screenshots and nfo files again.

By the way here's a guide for NdsCRC in case you missed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1