Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another Imagine game lol

Nosferadrian said:
BoxShot said:
Finally C.O.R.E. comes out I hope since I really don't want people making even more topics about did C.O.R.E. come out yet
I predict that even months after its release people will be making threads asking if someone could hack it so it is like Halo or hack it so it'll have WFC.

What, it wont have Wi-Fi? That's retarded. That would be the same mistake Rockstar made when they didn't implement Wi-Fi rounds in GTA:CW because C.O.R.E looks pretty good for Wi-Fi.

D

Deleted-167431

Phantom Brave looks very good, only it is for the wii
dry.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
Is it me or did Madden graphics get worst?

It could simply be a matter of games evolving and looking better, but the Madden franchise staying pretty much the same and beginning to look dated. I don't know why we need a new one every year, but I'm sure some video-game-football nut could tell me.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I might get Fossil fighters (around 20% unless I get it for Christmas) If only for the fact that when I was 6-8 years old my future job was being a paleontologist and the fact that spectrobes was fun so maybe this will be too. (Maaaaaaybe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick updatey. Phantom Brave has been put back for three days so its supposed to come out this Friday instead.

Also before anyone starts going "OMFG!!! OMFG!!! WHERS TEH CORE? ITS NEVA COMING OUT WAH WAAAAH" the 11th is the supposed SHIPPING DATE meaning it ships to retailers on that day and should appear either the same day or a day or so after.

Also remember that American stores dont automatically open 12.00AM wherever you live and that you still have to wait for someone to actually DUMP the game first and get it approved by the scene.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

YEY. I remember playing that game
smile.gif

don't know how long ago, but i was like scared of it and it made me not play it
frown.gif

(i was about ten at the time) can finally play it again
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
is already 12th, can someone confirm whether CORE is out?
Its been shipped, its officially coming out:

QUOTE(Nosferadrian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:58 PM) Also before anyone starts going "OMFG!!! OMFG!!! WHERS TEH CORE? ITS NEVA COMING OUT WAH WAAAAH" the 11th is the supposed SHIPPING DATE meaning it ships to retailers on that day and should appear either the same day or a day or so after.

Also remember that American stores dont automatically open 12.00AM wherever you live and that you still have to wait for someone to actually DUMP the game first and get it approved by the scene.

You'd think that some people would get the picture by now. 70% of the time US releases are usually in stores the day after which is why we usually get dumps Wednesday night.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IGN says C.O.R.E. is now shipping, I know it's a different genre but I hope it's put together better than their last effort Black Sigil, after all the delays on that one it was still a total mess.
Anyway, terrible to wish your life away but roll on September.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look forward to reading about all the disappointment related to CORE. Sure, we're all curious because of the record number of delays, but it still seems destined for mediocrity.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm interested in fossil fighters. Hope it will be dumped one of these days. As for core iv'e my doubts, moon was pretty disappointing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i am 16 but set my birthday to 9/11 lmao