XP
Country
United States
Call of duty 4, looks great in motion
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker....
biggrin.gif
been waiting
yay for lego star wars
I'm starting to believe it hasn't been 12 delays for lifesigns and its been delayed since 2004 XD
I gotta resist touching mario party ds till english comes x.x

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pissed off that neither CoD or Mario Party will have WiFi. We seriously need some online FPS action other than metroid. And Mario Party WiFi would be great if it was friends only.

But once again, great topic hadrian!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pissed off that neither CoD or Mario Party will have WiFi. We seriously need some online FPS action other than metroid. And Mario Party WiFi would be great if it was friends only.Â

But once again, great topic hadrian!
John Romero announced at QuakeCon that Quake Arena DS is in the works, but it won't be touch screen 'cos according to him it didn't work on Metroid Prime Hunters. So it will be purly d-pad. He didn't say if it will be online, but it should be otherwise whats the fricking point?

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet, thanks as always for the heads up hadrian.

I think CoD4 and Panzer will keep me entertained during the week, and then some Mario Party over the weekend =D

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Smackdown VS Raw 2008, Mario Party, Call of Duty, Lifesigns and Panzer Tactics - woah, loads of great games I'm looking forward too.

Shame November 7th (my birthday) doesn't get any decent release, but I'm looking towards the 5th and 8th.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time for a revision:

A new title.

I Did It Mum (Boy & Girl edition)

These two "games" are based off the educational books of the same name. The boy version of I did It Mum! feature games such as ‘toy train’ and ‘drive the car.' Girls version features games such 'colour the animals' and 'little kitchen.' I Did It Mum! even offers a voice recording opportunity for Mum (or Dad) to congratulate and encourage their child when completing the mini games.

For once everything else is still down for release this week.
ohmy.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was about the say the same about Catz
laugh.gif

These games are getting slightly better each time.. not that they can compete with Nintendogs (and other simulators) yet.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call of Duty and DQM Joker will be what I'm playing along with Race Driver, Bleach, and Zelda when I get my Cyclo. Maybe they can rip me away from my PSP
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm heading out of town in a few minutes....I really hope one of the good games gets released by the time I get back. So many good ones this week.

I'm really hyped for the boxing game, if you can believe that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?