Gaming NDS Games Expect 25th-28th September

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
What about Theta? Released but undumped? Play-Asia lists it as available since the first days of September.

Yeah it was released on the 6th I think, some Japanese games take ages to get dumped. Apparently there aren't as many groups in Japan as there use to be.

GBAtemp
1430Â Â Theta (Japan)
It seems I only had to ask.
smile.gif
Gonna give it a try.

Sara

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
roadtoavonlea.net
XP
Country
United States
what about that baby game that was spose to come out? ooooh it was a real baby, o pnly ever read the release thread, i feel REALLY dumb. but enjoy your daughter

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like much this week other than that racing game and the new FIFA. Building suspense for Zelda's release? =D

edit: isn't Juiced 2 being released this week as well?

yeah i read that juiced 2 was meant to be released september 15... its not even out yet. probably wont be great on DS but shud be good on other consoles

i also noticed.. simple series 23 is expected to be out. what happened to number 22? is that out yet coz i cant find it
frown.gif
It was suppose to come out on the 17th and the adverts and website says so. Play Asia says its available now plus the console versions have all been released I think. Dunno whats going on with it, perhaps its gone a bit "Operation: Vietnam" but THQ always seem reliable with release dates (shame they can't be with actual quality!). PSP and 360 versions were meh, typical dull street racing game sadly.

Simple 22 was the drag racing game wasn't it? That was released on 20th but Japanese games have been dumped late lately nowadays.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
yeah simple 22 was the drag game. i can see why it gets delayed in dumping, coz its more like a mini game. and juiced 2 is out... just not dumped yet. havent seen alot of attention on it either...

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
unsure.gif
The racing game looks decent.

I think the DS needs more decent racing type games as the only really alright ones that I can think of are Mario Kart and Diddy Kong racing.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
The racing game looks decent.

I think the DS needs more decent racing type games as the only really alright ones that I can think of are Mario Kart and Diddy Kong racing.
Ever tried Asphalt GT 1 & 2? I didn't like the DS version of the first but I've played the second a lot, takes a while to get used to the handling of certain cars but I got there.

A lot don't like it though for some reason, its not that deep you can basically win just by using nitros but still when I need something brainless I like to play it.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The updated release list shows no delays but does have one game added for UK release on the 28th:

Ankh: Curse of the Scarab King

Region: UK Genre: Point 'n' click adventure-me-do
Developer: Deck13 Publisher: Xider

A port of the PC point & click title. It will be scaled down graphically and won't feature as much voice work but the rest is pretty much the same game. Sneak into the Pharaoh's pyramid and meet up with Assil and his crew of crazy friends. Just as the party starts to get hot. A silly accident turns life upside down! Unleashing a deadly curse and discovering a precious amulet as Assil, you will be immersed in Ankh's Amazing ancient world. The PC version has had decent reviews getting 3 and half out of 5 scores at most places.

ME0000854960_2.jpg
ME0000854961_2.jpg

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Nice one, Haddock.

Fifa might be alright...maybe... especially if it has lower leagues!

Don't know why people still try to make 3D games on the DS.

I'm just waiting for Loco Roco (with WarioWare Twisted!'s tilt controls) and Alien Hominid (sp?).

Never gonna happen...

Couse certain 3D games look hella good?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought that Race Driver would be dumped very fast, but I still can't find it.. Oh well, I live in Europe and it's evening here.. so I think that I should look for it tomorrow.. or maybe just a quick game late in the night..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4