Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

divekicked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Black and Black 2 play much slower (even freeze right before i choose my name), while booting the roms through the normal method works fine, and ideas on this? Havent tried white/white2 but i don't see it being any different. On a R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS

Last edited by divekicked,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great Work! Love the forwarders. Works great on my R4! Will this ever be compatible with the blue Gateway Card? Would be awesome!
If someone is willing to make a Stage2 launcher for that card, then it will be compatible.
Pokemon Black and Black 2 play much slower (even freeze right before i choose my name), while booting the roms through the normal method works fine, and ideas on this?
OP said:
Q: Why does my game freeze sometimes?
A: The game has Anti-Piracy checks. YSMenu is supposed to fix that, but won't for some reason.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fowarder3-DS v1.8.8 (not in the update channel, and no .EXE yet) is now, as always, in the OP.
You can now import banners to your forwarders. Useful for hacks/translations of DSi-Enhanced games.

WoodDumper 3DS has also been added to the guide.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like to say that the flashcart I'm attaching works as a DSTT. It is a R4i Gold 1.4.1 from r4i-gold.eu

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,001 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: RocketRobz

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forwarder-v1.9, now in the OP, with a Windows build (x64 only). You can update it in the app.
Olmectron said:
Nothing new. Only fixed banner importing of animated banners. Although, they will only show up in the app if the game is DSi enhanced, DS standard games won't show the animation in the app, but will successfully work as animated when installed the forwarder CIA. I'm still working on it showing alright for even standard DS games in-app.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is, if it was an update or I was doing something wrong or what. I tried doing this about 2 weeks ago with both my r4i gold v1.4 from www.r4i-gold.eu and r4i RTS wifi from www.r4i-sdhc.com and couldn't get either card to work. Today I tried it again for S&Gs and both work, even with the same sd card. Go figure....

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know what it is, if it was an update or I was doing something wrong or what. I tried doing this about 2 weeks ago with both my r4i gold v1.4 from www.r4i-gold.eu and r4i RTS wifi from www.r4i-sdhc.com and couldn't get either card to work. Today I tried it again for S&Gs and both work, even with the same sd card. Go figure....
Good to know it worked in the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?