Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope somebody fixes make_cia soon...
Does your username have any spaces or special characters?
Can you link him to your bat file? Maybe he could try draggin and dropping the generated NDS files to the BAT file you had in your first pack. It seems Java is having more issues running the command for make_cia than the bat file itself.

If that doesn't fix the problem, I will just wonder what could be causing it.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you link him to your bat file? Maybe he could try draggin and dropping the generated NDS files to the BAT file you had in your first pack. It seems Java is having more issues running the command for make_cia than the bat file itself.

If that doesn't fix the problem, I will just wonder what could be causing it.
@RacsoSakuraba Alright, here's the .bat file. Make sure it's in the same folder as ndstool and make_cia.

Reactions: Olmectron

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes. You drag and drop on it the NDS files that the Java app generates. This should give you the CIA files.

I use both versions, I will try and I'm telling you if I work

EDIT: Plz kill me u.u
A9OcPhd.jpg

Last edited by RacsoSakuraba,

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use both versions, I will try and I'm telling you if I work

EDIT: Plz kill me u.u

If you're using the java app to generate the .nds files, make sure that the path to the location of the rom is correct. If you're using TWEWY.nds as the rom name, the app will automatically add a 0 so it would look like TWEWY0.nds instead of TWEWY.nds. You need to make sure to remove the 0 before generating or you'll get that white icon every time.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you're using the java app to generate the .nds files, make sure that the path to the location of the rom is correct. If you're using TWEWY.nds as the rom name, the app will automatically add a 0 so it would look like TWEWY0.nds instead of TWEWY.nds. You need to make sure to remove the 0 before generating or you'll get that white icon every time.
Oh. So it was a bigger issue than I thought. I need to fix it as soon as possible.

-snip-

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: Burnout600

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The only "0" that I see is putting the program to .DAT and those emerging in the ".DAT" and "Path" the program and i use the windows version

Last edited by RacsoSakuraba,

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only "0" that I see is putting the program to .DAT and those emerging in the ".DAT" and "Path" the program and i use the windows version
If it looks like this, you need to right-click and delete the 0 from the path.
upload_2016-5-13_22-12-6.png

So for me, I would have to change it so it reads Path: Games/TWEWY.nds

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, PSA: Looks like fantranslated ROMS won't work with this. Everyone I've tried has either thrown an error, or I get the white icon with no text and banner. I've tried 3 different games, all with the same result. If someone has managed to get one working, please let me know.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, PSA: Looks like fantranslated ROMS won't work with this. Everyone I've tried has either thrown an error, or I get the white icon with no text and banner. I've tried 3 different games, all with the same result. If someone has managed to get one working, please let me know.
I got the Chibi-Robo game to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car