nds-card scammed?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ekarilil, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ekarilil
    OP

ekarilil Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2016
    Iceland
    I decided to buy a flashcart about a month ago for my n3ds. I started lurking this forum to get some information, and saw nds-card been mentioned the most, so i gave it a go. I received the package today, opened the red box (r4i), and found only the sd reader is inside! The package was sealed and there was no trace of the flashcart itself! I sent the seller an email but havent heard from him yet. Anyone had a similiar problem before? I was told they would update the kernal before shipping, could they had forgotten to put it back in the package?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I never buy from chinese sellers but seeing as they are sponsors of this site, it felt safer.

2. Hamstermascot

Hamstermascot GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2016
    Netherlands
    Well you usually start by calling/mailing them and wait for a reply before you go to the forums. They could've made a mistake. Them not responding right away might be some people thinking that they get a reply from a vendor within an hour, while they're allowed to take up to 48 hours with a response. If you paid with paypal you could always make the payment a dispute. If you make it a dispute they have 24 hours to reply. If they don't reply you can escalate to a claim.

3. Scarlet

Scarlet It Was Me All Along

GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    NDS-Card is an official sponsor of the GBATemp, so I wouldn't expect them to be scammers. Email them and explain the situation, hopefully it can be resolved without much issue. These things do happen from time to time, even with trusted resellers.

4. Lia

Lia is this the real life

Jan 29, 2016
    United Kingdom
    caught in a landslide
    How long did you wait for a reply o_o I imagine they don't have thousands of employees watching and waiting for an email to come in :P Give them 48 hours

Seriel likes this.
  5. suparnemo

suparnemo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2016
    United States
    Did you ever get sorted out?