dami0n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
Ok to be honest, i was a tad upset with this program and did not understand but the reason i could not backup my sav. files but that was due to the fact i was doing all the work on my laptop and my pc has the wifi set up (laptop is like all my other wireless systems) so now i took my three games and back uped the saves..... now here is the question
I (yes this has to do with pokemon) some how erased
wacko.gif
my save file on the retail cart and wanted to restore the save that i back uped (I am using the WiFi method with an R4) When i go thru the options i do see the restore option (A) but its not highlighted am i doing something wrong? where should the sav. file be to restore it back to the cart.
hate2.gif

Please this part has kept me up for a night or two i just need to figure this out

can anyone help me? please

ok being that no can (or chose not to help me) where can i find answer to my issue than

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never actually tried doing this, but first you'll probably want to convert it to raw format if it was used on your R4. Do that here: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php. Then you'll probably want to put it in the same directory as your FTP server so you can see it on the top screen of your DS. Try scrolling down to the save file and see if the restore button gets highlighted when you're on that file.

I'm basically talking out of my ass right now since I've never actually done this but it's better than nothing I guess!

EDIT: Also I apologize for your lack of help. This is a hard question, and hard questions sometimes go unanswered.

dami0n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its cool but the good news is that i figured it out and thank you for the reply, well here is what i figured out

When you set up your ftpd settings and user name there is a temp file that you create but there is never a physical folder temp in your local file so what you need to do is create a Temp folder in your local C Drive and copy you sav.s there worked for me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: