Souldragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I was reading on the nds game section on how everyone wish nintendo ds has some kind of achievement system.. So for fun I was brushing up my photoshop skill so I ended up making some achievement that you guys might want show off or just add in you sig section..

It might not be good but hey, it's fun

Master Ball Trophy for people who withstand (play) pokemon D/P for 40 hrs or more
Add to your sig if you wish.. If you didn't play pokemon D/P for 40 hrs or more.. blah go play it..

pokecopy.png
pokesilver.png
pokebrozen.png

Pick a colour I guess
More to come...

Think this topic might die..
wtf.gif
oh well
grog.gif

(all pixels are made by me so no worry about copyright)

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was reading on the nds game section on how everyone wish nintendo ds has some kind of achievement system.. So for fun I was brushing up my photoshop skill so I ended up making some achievement that you guys might want show off or just add in you sig section..

It might not be good but hey, it's fun

Master Ball Trophy for people who withstand (play) pokemon D/P for 40 hrs or more
Add to your sig if you wish.. If you didn't play pokemon D/P for 40 hrs or more.. blah go play it..

pokecopy.png
pokesilver.png
pokebrozen.png

Pick a colour I guess
More to come...

Think this topic might die..Â
wtf.gif
 oh well
grog.gif

(all pixels are made by me so no worry about copyright)

Wow, that sure is something..
huh.gif

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont think someone will play Pokemon D/P for over 40 hours. I mean really, no. Unless you want to actually finish the game. Most of us just beat the elite guys and think were done. And we dont go back since its mad boring. Reduce time+should be for ALL games. And besides wtf you going to do with Achievements?
And and Microsoft CAN sue Nintendo for doing this. Dont dream. Achievements are from Microsoft+they invented them from the 360 anyway.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
SavageWaffle said:
I dont think someone will play Pokemon D/P for over 40 hours. I mean really, no. Unless you want to actually finish the game. Most of us just beat the elite guys and think were done. And we dont go back since its mad boring. Reduce time+should be for ALL games. And besides wtf you going to do with Achievements?
And and Microsoft CAN sue Nintendo for doing this. Dont dream. Achievements are from Microsoft+they invented them from the 360 anyway.

Steam has Achievements now, you know.

Souldragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SavageWaffle said:

woo man...
  • I dont think someone will play Pokemon D/P for over 40 hours.
I seen people that play Pokemon D/P over 120 hours before, collecting everything, shiny pokemon etc...
  • And besides wtf you going to do with Achievements?
Copy the image or the link and put it in your sig section... show off your achievement on the web for achieving something in certain games for fun...
  • Microsoft CAN sue Nintendo
Microsoft CAN'T do sh*t to Nintendo, since Achievements aren't copyrighted and if you look in the dictionary Achievement stated as : something accomplished, esp. by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc.; a great or heroic deed: his remarkable achievements in art.
  • Dont dream
No one is dreaming of anything.. the pixel arts are made by me for those people who wish to show some type of achievement they had reach in nds games
  • Achievements are from Microsoft+they invented them from the 360 anyway.
Like I say Achievement isn't something that can be copyrighted and Microsoft didn't invented them, they just added a system call achievement for people who play games that reach certain special part in the game... Think it like a trophy system

Blah sorry for gammer and spelling

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol