Hacking Navigation Issue on M3i menu

ymoudgal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might actually be something simple that I'm over looking here...but it is bugging the hell out of me!

So I have my M3i zero all flashed and working well on my DSi. All the games loaded on the microSD play well, but I'm not able to exit out of a game to get back to the M3 main menu or the DSi menu.

Any help is appreciated.

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To reset back to the sakura menu, you have to enable soft reset for that game (so if you want to have soft reset for all games, you must enable it individually.)
Press X or Y while the game is highlighted, or use the stylus to drag the game entry left to pull up the game specific options. Soft reset should have a list of button combos you can select to use as your soft reset.

To return to the dsi menu, you just hit the power button like any other game to soft reset back to the dsi menu.

~dhjohn

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first of all to return to the dsi menu just click the power button down once quickly at anytime and you will return to the dsi menu, to return to the m3i s menu you must enable soft reset before playing each game, to do this select the game you wish to play using the touch screen and again using the touch screen slide the game to the left this will bring up a options menu for that game now enable soft reset/SR it will follow a button compination that you have to use to return to the m3 menu e.g. SR L+R+YAB or SR L+R+XYA, so during a game hold for example L+R+YBA to return to the m3 menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1