Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NITROFOX said:
The game is crash in special atack sakura >
That's weird.
I just tried it on an R4 - it works fine, both pre-timeskip and Shippuden Sakura. I do notice a difference while fighting two Sakuras in that the framerate decreases significantly, but other than that it seems fine.
crazyndsfan said:
QUOTE(Rosales @ Jun 22 2009, 12:03 AM) All is good. Kosheh. Like I said, look at the stages in SRIII then go back and play NDII/SRII. You'll notice that the stage quality dropped, but the character models are somewhat higher. I still don't think that substitutes the fact that the rom is 128 megs...
NDSFan, Kosheh has a project for Draglade 2 on hold, and also offered to help with Death Note : Kira Game. Give the man a break
cool.gif

yeah rosales i know
you're right
so anyway these stages do look nice but they still don't look much original
but still you're doing great.
oh and do i need to patch an original nsr3 or beta patched 02? :s
Patch an original NSR3.
I might make a special patch for beta-patch3'd games in my next update [beta 4, which will pretty much be another chapter translated]

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
greensurre said:
Finnaly it worked. How do i use it on my n5 card? just copy both files on micro sd?
seriously ):

Use xdelta to patch the original NSR3 rom with patch_03.xdelta
then, put the patched game onto the N5

greensurre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh i got it. Well i was having a problem .. with the patch makin thingy .. then i get it , that i dont need to make it.. Works great!!:D

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosheh, when are you going to release the patch with my stage edits 0=? Not to be a dick and rush shit.
Also... when are you going to send me more script to modify? I said I'd do it 0=

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rosales said:
Kosheh, when are you going to release the patch with my stage edits 0=? Not to be a dick and rush shit.
Also... when are you going to send me more script to modify? I said I'd do it 0=
be a dick and rush shit

I don't remember what I was doing last night - but I'm spending Father's Day with my dad so there won't be much translating today.

psst

did anyone try beating the game i put a surprise in the credits

Also, more news. Throwing a new translation under my belt:

nkbe.png

I'll be strictly a menu translation. No story translation, simply because it's too much of a pain in the ass to figure out currently. Just doing this to make the game more playable.
because I'm stuck in one part ;_;

That and this is low priority in contrast to NSR3

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Koesh the new translation is great but I have a few questions. How come in character select you put secret characters for when it switches to non shippuden chars. Why not jsut put young characters.
Also what is that other game you are translating it looks like a naruto game?
Finally what is the download be a dick and rush shit? Is it a patch with the stage Rosales came up with included?

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it includes the stages I made. Thanks for that by the way too. I admit the quality got a little more diminished than I would of hoped. But hey, you put it in for me, so I have to respect you.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
kosheh said:
Rosales said:
be a dick and rush shit

I don't remember what I was doing last night - but I'm spending Father's Day with my dad so there won't be much translating today.

psst

did anyone try beating the game i put a surprise in the credits

Also, more news. Throwing a new translation under my belt:

nkbe.png

I'll be strictly a menu translation. No story translation, simply because it's too much of a pain in the ass to figure out currently. Just doing this to make the game more playable.
because I'm stuck in one part ;_;

That and this is low priority in contrast to NSR3

Would that game perhaps be Naruto RPG 2 Chidori V.S Rasengan?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gettogaara said:
Koesh the new translation is great but I have a few questions. How come in character select you put secret characters for when it switches to non shippuden chars. Why not jsut put young characters.
Finally what is the download be a dick and rush shit? Is it a patch with the stage Rosales came up with included?
-Because the text on it translates to "Secret Switch"
-I'm mocking Rosales there don't get your feelings hurt ):
But yeah that's his stages in a patch

-Finally, to answer this and Gokuj's question, that game is NOT Chidori vs. Rasengan; this is Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen Kagebunshin Emaki (an awesome game)
It's an Action/RPG; it plays more like Zelda than your traditional RPG. You use Naruto's shadow clones to solve puzzles.

SasukeTBITW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
kosheh said:
gettogaara said:
-Because the text on it translates to "Secret Switch"
-I'm mocking Rosales there don't get your feelings hurt ):
But yeah that's his stages in a patch

-Finally, to answer this and Gokuj's question, that game is NOT Chidori vs. Rasengan; this is Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen Kagebunshin Emaki (an awesome game)
It's an Action/RPG; it plays more like Zelda than your traditional RPG. You use Naruto's shadow clones to solve puzzles.
wow kosheh it's like you read my friend's mind(that was the game he wanted to be translated)
and uh i got a question
is dairansen kagebunshin a sequel to naruto path of the ninja?
and one last thing do you remember the stage where the preliminaries of the chunin exams take part
can you put it in shinobi retsuden 3 instead of the hokage's rooftop?(because the tiles look like the ones iin the chunin preliminaries) this is just a suggestion and if you want i can give you a screenshot.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o cool but how do u apply the patch with the new stage into the game because i did it andf it gave me a message saying patched succesfully but when I played it it did'nt work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1