ROM Hack Naruto Shinobi Retsuden III

Ravensourcious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say just go by the series and call them Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi, Gobi, Rokubi, Shichibi, Hachibi, and Kyuubi, no demon just the biju tail title

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
but i think the other monsters arent even from the series

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Aw man. I unlocked a bunch of characters, randomly went though the options and deleted my savefile. Translation is needed
frown.gif

Ravensourcious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
but i think the other monsters arent even from the series

What? I don't even understand your sentence. lol. But seriously, what do you mean "arent even from the series"??

Plus, on a different note, if you don't just call them ichibi etc you loose one of the funniest lines in shippuuden "Theres Ichibi, Nibi, and I'm Tobi" LOL!!!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i mean the other beasts in the game arent even included in the original naruto plot

only the two and three tails are in the game

the other 3 is a 1 tailed wolf,and an ox and a bear with no tails

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm, I see what the posters above mean.

I'm not gonna spoil it so
spoiler time
You have your two series-canon beasts. Two-Tailed Cat and Three-Tailed Turtle. I'll probably stick with "Nibi Beast" and "Sanbi Beast" with these

Then, there are more demons who've never even showed up in the series once you beat the first two in Beast Battles mode.
They are kamenjuu - "masked beasts" ???????????

These beasts are referred to as "Masked Beast First Type", "Second Type" and "Third Type"?
????????
Ichishiki, Nishiki, and Sanshiki, respectively.

And writing "Kamenjuu Sanshiki" would make little sense,
so I'm thinking "Masked Beast Sanshiki".

In the Naruto fandom, like the masked leech in the second Naruto movie, these would most likely be dubbed the "One-Tailed Masked Wolf", "Zero-Tailed Masked Ox" and "Zero-Tailed Masked Bear"

but those sound kinda stupid
Ingame the tailed beasts are simply "Nibi" and "Sanbi" which would translate to "Two Tails" - I'm just adding "Beast" so it makes a little more sense.

paul809

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
carnt wait for the patch to be posted. i have started a new game twice and lost all my saves. thanks for the work you are putting in from paul809

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Punkhadass said:
Is there a way i can help?
biggrin.gif
Eventually I'll ask people to take care of the story dialogue but I'm leaving that until very last. With a good two or three people, it should only take a week.

schokomon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
please could someone tell me how to start this game on my ez-flash 5?
i start and the screen turns white.. later nothing else happens ..
its the newest fw, the beta one...
please i just wanna kill some shinobi one my ds xD

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It's Pain, not Pein. His whole theme is pain.
Its actually Pein he jsut talks about brining Pain to the world and complains about how hes felt so much Pain. They're both pronounced the same though.
Pain (??? Pein?) Pein is Pain in japanese.
QUOTEWhy didn't they make all the leaf ninjas in this game playable? Does Choji really suck that bad?
I know I wante dthem to have ino and choji in it and kankuro so he could complete the sand team. I really don't understand why they would put hinata in it who does almost nothing in shippuden.

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomy has a nack of making 3or4 games for one series, then moving on. This was seen in the original Genkitou Ninja Taisen series, when they moved onto GNT EX after GNT4. They might be waiting to make a super packaged 4th game next year that has a f**k ton of characters. Til then (And if then) we have to deal with this, and this translation that Kosheh is making.

Side Note : Does anyone else miss the dungeon exploration mode from Shinobi Retsuden 2?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rosales said:
Side Note : Does anyone else miss the dungeon exploration mode from Shinobi Retsuden 2?
hahahaha

no

I'm thinking of doing random stuff in Beast Battles and then ACTUALLY releasing the first patch; that is if you guys are okay with seemingly random characters having Japanese kana names.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1