Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
show off

Please think about what you just typed.
What do you mean? Is it bad to show off stuff or something? I'm not going to wear it in public and stuff it's just that my friend is like a naruto fan and I just want to get it to make him jealous. Also maybe next Halloween or something I will wear it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like it was drawn with a sharpie. A 10 year old could make them for a fraction of the price and they'd still come out better.
Seriously, who needs 15 headbands for one costume? Lame.

I think Harsky's point is there's a difference between "showing off" and making a complete tit of yourself. Sorry but you're on the wrong side of it.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY STOP AT JUST HEADBANDS?

YOU COULD BE EVEN COOOOOOOLER AMONG YUR NINJA FRIENDS AND GET THE NARUTO COSPLAY COSTUME ROCK LEE OUTFIT CUSTOM MADE

eb3d_1_b.JPG

YOU'LL BE THE STUD OF NINJA HIGH.

roboz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it was drawn with a sharpie. A 10 year old could make them for a fraction of the price and they'd still come out better.
Seriously, who needs 15 headbands for one costume? Lame.
I already have a costume and it is not that I just want it as a collectible. Some people collect coins, others collect cards, and some collect video games. I really don't see anything wrong about getting it

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Put them headbands on your binder or headrest of your car or something. But not on your head. I have a Hollow Ichigo mask on the headboard of my bed. Looks awesome. Not that I'm showing off or anything...

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a senior in high school and I know about 6 people who wear Naruto headbands everyday. My own sister used to be one. =_=;; I'm the president of my school's anime club and there are like 4 people who come and do nothing but TALK about Naruto whilst they DRAW pictures of Naruto characters. I made it VERY clear that we would NOT be watching Naruto, but now one of the seniors is saying we should watch the Naruto movie since we have sooo many Naru-tards. I don't know what I should do now. Do I pop in a Naruto DVD to give the Naru-tards what they want? Or just hold strong and stick to my guns? I don't even know why it's so popular. It's reallhy not that amazing of an anime.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. I am 20 and i still like Naruto ! only thing is that noone would get me to watch the fucked up translations we have here in germany
sleep.gif
(watched 2 or 3 eps and wanted to kill those translators)

2. Why not wear a hadband .... i wear one every time i am at my sports club (not a naruto one). If someone would gimme a naruto headband for free i would wear it as well ... i see no problem with it.

3. Those headbands on the photo look totaly shitty ... i would just laught at everyone with something like this on his head thinking he is cool.

@underpressure116
Why no naruto ? as long as you do not watch the translated and cut to nothing versions Naruto is realy great ... thats why its so popular around the whole world !
Just get all 3 Movies in Jap with eng sub from dattebayo and make your mates happy XD

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen better headbands. My friend bought one where the part with the symbol is a metal-like thing and the symbol is engraved on. And I could buy it at a local store too =D

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Naruto headbands do NOT function as real headbands. I have no problem with a headband, but Naruto headbands are made of very thin cotton. And there are some that are also bandanas that are made of really gross polyester. And on top of them looking ridiculous, and being completely impractical, the "good" ones are insanely expensive. Even the supposed "good" ones look like crap. Plus, wearing a headband does NOT make you a ninja.

And I don't especially dislike Naruto, I'm just tired of all the hype. I think there are plenty of better animes out there, but they don't get as much mainstream air time. Plus, most of the die-hard Naruto fans I know think they are real hot shit since they watch Naruto.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol