Naruto Headbands

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by roboz, Oct 25, 2007.

Oct 25, 2007

Naruto Headbands by roboz at 11:43 PM (2,805 Views / 0 Likes) 33 replies

1. roboz
    OP

Member roboz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was thinking of getting some naruto headbands to show off and stuff, but I want to make sure that I get most of them and that they are kind of real and not a piece of plastic crap. So I found this,http://cgi.ebay.com/WHOLESALE-NARUTO-HEADB...oQQcmdZViewItem . It seems pretty good I just need another persons opinion on it.

2. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Please think about what you just typed.

3. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    Wearing a Naruto headband in your everyday attire is the pinnacle of fail.

4. roboz
    OP

United States
    What do you mean? Is it bad to show off stuff or something? I'm not going to wear it in public and stuff it's just that my friend is like a naruto fan and I just want to get it to make him jealous. Also maybe next Halloween or something I will wear it.

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Looks like it was drawn with a sharpie. A 10 year old could make them for a fraction of the price and they'd still come out better.
    Seriously, who needs 15 headbands for one costume? Lame.

I think Harsky's point is there's a difference between "showing off" and making a complete tit of yourself. Sorry but you're on the wrong side of it.

6. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    i hope you wear a naruto headband and the kids in school beat you up

unless your 10 i would strongly advise not to get one

7. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    WHY STOP AT JUST HEADBANDS?

YOU COULD BE EVEN COOOOOOOLER AMONG YUR NINJA FRIENDS AND GET THE NARUTO COSPLAY COSTUME ROCK LEE OUTFIT CUSTOM MADE

[​IMG]

YOU'LL BE THE STUD OF NINJA HIGH.

8. roboz
    OP

United States
    I already have a costume and it is not that I just want it as a collectible. Some people collect coins, others collect cards, and some collect video games. I really don't see anything wrong about getting it

9. BoneMonkey

United States
    getting it is ok just dont wear it in public ......................

10. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Wearing that in real life where the crotch area bulges out just made me want to vomit at the thought.

11. Maktub

Member Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
  12. gigermunit

Member gigermunit GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My friend wears his on his waist so i punch him in the nuts..............headbands are stupid if your in highschool but if your in middle school or elementary enjoy the ass whooping.

13. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    Put them headbands on your binder or headrest of your car or something. But not on your head. I have a Hollow Ichigo mask on the headboard of my bed. Looks awesome. Not that I'm showing off or anything...

14. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    Urza speaks the truth.

15. DaRk_ViVi

Member DaRk_ViVi ...is everywhere!

Italy
    Actually i have one of those on my laptop bag and nobody told me anything about it (excluded a nice girl who started talking about naruto °°). X°DD

16. BoneMonkey

United States

lol

17. Beware

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm a senior in high school and I know about 6 people who wear Naruto headbands everyday. My own sister used to be one. =_=;; I'm the president of my school's anime club and there are like 4 people who come and do nothing but TALK about Naruto whilst they DRAW pictures of Naruto characters. I made it VERY clear that we would NOT be watching Naruto, but now one of the seniors is saying we should watch the Naruto movie since we have sooo many Naru-tards. I don't know what I should do now. Do I pop in a Naruto DVD to give the Naru-tards what they want? Or just hold strong and stick to my guns? I don't even know why it's so popular. It's reallhy not that amazing of an anime.

18. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    1. I am 20 and i still like Naruto ! only thing is that noone would get me to watch the fucked up translations we have here in germany [​IMG] (watched 2 or 3 eps and wanted to kill those translators)

2. Why not wear a hadband .... i wear one every time i am at my sports club (not a naruto one). If someone would gimme a naruto headband for free i would wear it as well ... i see no problem with it.

3. Those headbands on the photo look totaly shitty ... i would just laught at everyone with something like this on his head thinking he is cool.

@underpressure116
    Why no naruto ? as long as you do not watch the translated and cut to nothing versions Naruto is realy great ... thats why its so popular around the whole world !
    Just get all 3 Movies in Jap with eng sub from dattebayo and make your mates happy XD

19. Feels Good Man

Member Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I've seen better headbands. My friend bought one where the part with the symbol is a metal-like thing and the symbol is engraved on. And I could buy it at a local store too =D

20. Beware

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The Naruto headbands do NOT function as real headbands. I have no problem with a headband, but Naruto headbands are made of very thin cotton. And there are some that are also bandanas that are made of really gross polyester. And on top of them looking ridiculous, and being completely impractical, the "good" ones are insanely expensive. Even the supposed "good" ones look like crap. Plus, wearing a headband does NOT make you a ninja.

And I don't especially dislike Naruto, I'm just tired of all the hype. I think there are plenty of better animes out there, but they don't get as much mainstream air time. Plus, most of the die-hard Naruto fans I know think they are real hot shit since they watch Naruto.