1. JPH

JPH Banned
    Banned

United States
    You can seriously walk down the street, mall, or school and where a Naruto headband?

Ha

Haha

Ha

Plastic piece of crap?
    I've seen some at Wal-Mart.
    I don't know if they're plastic or not...I'd assume they were.

2. DarkAura

DarkAura Offline

Canada
    I'm assuming it's for a cosplay?

3. Beware

Beware GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Nope. They just wear them everyday.

4. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Italy
    Same here, italian dubbing sucks. :/
    And they still have to finish airing the pre filler part too (they stopped before the sasuke/naruto battle). [​IMG]

5. notnarb

notnarb Not narbing it up

not trying to jack this thread but wtf is that guy gonna do with that rupee dark vivi? [​IMG]

6. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Italy
    Well, Linebeck does everything for the rupees, but i don't know what he's going to do now. Maybe he will put it in Link's ear. XD

7. nephdj

nephdj GBAtemp Fan

cant wait have one naruto thread without trolls?

I bought a headband about 3years ago, only worn it at anime conventions
    Tons of people wore them back then, not as many anymore due to trolls like above making it "uncool"

8. RayorDragonFall

RayorDragonFall I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

OK so I had a look on ebay... And my answer is...:
    Most are either a very very thin metal plate (aka. soft metal) or the symbol isn't clear, or the plate is plainted on, or made of plastic. And if the metal plate looks "ok" then the fabric is just... shit looking.
    If you really really really want a quality one phone up a metal artist (not sure of the name in english) and find some good fabric that you would actually want on your head. Yeah, the idea is "make it yourself". What's on offer is shit, and putting it together can't be that hard if you really want it so...

9. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Your post confuses me a little but I think I see the point you were trying to make. As far as collectables go I understand cards, action figures, models, coins, subtle jewellery, things you can display or use and so on but I've never really understood buying larger non-authentic items like costumes that will never be worn. It's like keeping an imitation Jedi robe from EBay in your closet. But each to their own. [​IMG]

10. Qpido

Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    Wow, that Rock Lee costume...
    The guy who posted that owes me a desert, I had to spit out mine because of the laughter.

I do agree you do not show off stuff like that, you admire it behind the computer. Just tell your friends, "I could totally buy that right now and I would have it right here in my hands, maybe even on my forehead!"

Same thing, less embarrassment .

Q~

11. KizunaIatari

KizunaIatari Member
    Newcomer

United States
    underpressure116, you too?! I feel your pain, and can relate completely. At my school, I keep telling these kids we will not be watching Naruto. (My policy for the club at my school is that we will only watch unliscensed anime, so people can get some variety.) But does that stop them from asking every damn week, hell no. Personally, I love Naruto, but if I, the club president, can watch it on his own time, so can they. I encourage them to watch new, up and coming anime like Code Geass, or Darker than Black, or just SOMETHING BESIDES NARUTO.

As for the headbands...well, a lot of kids at my school wear them. My friend wears her's around her neck, that's because, her hair is cut short, almost like Hinata's. But hey then again, I bought it for her. She only wears it to club though, so I'm proud that she has some sense of humiliation in public from wearing it. But other people are just plain crazy. This one kid comes to school everyday, wearing the Akatsuki cloak. EVERY DAMN DAY. You can spot those red clouds from a mile away.

My opinion. If its for Halloween. Freaking go for it. Show off, why not? But as for everyday life, leave it at home, and only wear it to conventions or whatever you omega-otaku's do. Me, i'm an average otaku, who'll only wear that headband once in a while. I suggest you do the same.

12. RayorDragonFall

Which did you buy then? XD

13. KizunaIatari

KizunaIatari Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hidden Leaf of course. My friend's got the same one I do. They really aren't that comfortable if you wear them for too long...Maybe if the metal part was more flexable?

14. RayorDragonFall

Uh did I ask what symbol? I asked which one in particular.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Headbands, Naruto,