Hacking NAND Emulation with WBFS-Support and GC/Wii-Backup loading - old Wii

Seelbreaker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there, i wanted to ask this at the newbie section but i think i have atleast 3 Questions, that's why i decided to open a new Post. I also wasn't sure if this belongs to the Backup Loader section because the first thing which i need to know, is which NAND Emulator i should use/choose.

I have an old Wii (LEH1160x) which i bought around a half or 1 year after the relase. So i have bootmi as boot 2 installed and cIOS and everything (i really don't know what i have done with my Wii over the years...)

Yesterday i tried the emulated NAND (sorg version) with this tutorial:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/emulate-a-wii-nand-to-keep-your-wii-clean.291814/

I can start the NAND from the USB-HDD. I have an primary NTFS-Partition where my WII-Backups are in an WBFS-Folder and another NTFS-Partition for the GC-Backups which i currently "install" with DMToolbox in RAW-Format.

My Final goal is it, to get an emulated NAND running where i can play my Wii and GC-Backups without doing anything to my real NAND. The Backups have to be loaded from the HDD.

So here are my questions:
1. There are so many words for NAND Emulator: SNEEK, UNEEK, NEEK?, "NAND Emulator"
i understand that SNEEK and Uneek may be different, but is it the same with sorg's NAND Emulator?

2. I've used "NAND Emulator" because i have read that it is the best for the old Wiis. Does it support my HDD-build? (WII-Backups in one NTFS-Partition in the WBFS-Folder as WBFS-Files) and GC-Backups on another NTFS Partitionin directly in the Root as RAW-Format (well RAW-Format is that what is opted in the DMToolbox).

3. What would be the best solution to reach my goal?

Thank you in advance for taking your time! Since 3 days i was working on this till 2 am, but now i think i need your help or else i'm going crazy :wacko:

Regards
Seelbreaker

starwarsfan541

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you only want to use it with an HDD, try UNEEK+di.

Download mod-mii and follow the instructions and then boot into uneek via the channel they give you.

Seelbreaker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i did that but it seems like nothing worked? I can start the ploader and there i could start another homebrews etc. but it doesn't seems like it started the virtual nand... Also when i started from the ploader a Wii-Game it started instead the inserted Wii-Disc... And it also won't find Gamecube Games which are in the root of my NTFS Partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1