nand based saving issue with omega

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dddmaster, Mar 29, 2014.

1. dddmaster
    OP

dddmaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Hi,

i just updated from 2.02b to omega and everything is working just fine except for nand save based games such as pokemon X (CTR-P-EKJA). If i try to start the game i get an error message saying the save file is corrupted and i should check the games manual , then nothing happens.

All other games work fine and my old savegames also still load.... im open for suggestions

Ds Type: 3ds XL
    Firmware on 3ds: 4.5.0-10E
    Nand Firmware: GW3D 7.1.0-14E
    sd card is the one that came with the 3ds xl 4gb shows 2,71gb free
    Micro SD card is a hama micro sd 8b with ~200mb free

2. Sparticus515

Sparticus515 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2014
    This happened to me, but I think the file on my mSD card was corrupt so I formatted the card and copied the game back on and now it works fine

3. RandomOddness

RandomOddness GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2010
    When the game is loading press and hold Up B and X together, this will prompt you to delete the save data and you'll be able to start a new game for pokemon x/y. I believe that all NAND based saves will have corrupted saves on first boot due to the way the saves are loaded, they work fine after the first time.

4. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    i am wondering
    what the file type of the save for pokemon XY ?
    is it a 1 mb .bin file ?
    or .save file ?
    if it .save, maybe its decrypted , then it can be edited

5. dddmaster
    OP

dddmaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2014
    Gambia, The

Thank you , this worked.

Also tried to save the game , load a different and then switched back and the save still works :)