ROM Hack Nanashi no Game translation patch?

Doublelayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a translation patch for Nanashi no Game, does it exist?
Thx!
smile.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I just said something about that in the most recent reply of the index of translation projects, too...

If there was one i'd help you out, though. Seriously.

When I saw no translation project for Nanashi no Game, I thought either the index was outdated or everyone who could do translation projects were freaking stupid, but you get over that feeling.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
For the love of hell there really should be a sticky thread just concerning Nanashi no Game since someone comes along every 2 weeks requesting it. The fact is numerous people have tried to look at the game but it is impossible to translate due to the unusual way the texts are stored in the rom. A quick search of Nanashi no Game on this forum should reveal this information so maybe before going around insulting romhackers you should get yourself informed.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Nope. I just said something about that in the most recent reply of the index of translation projects, too...

If there was one i'd help you out, though. Seriously.

When I saw no translation project for Nanashi no Game, I thought either the index was outdated or everyone who could do translation projects were freaking stupid, but you get over that feeling.
Actually, War's translation index is horribly outdated. It hasn't been updated since March, and I don't think that War intends to return to updating it. So, I've been compiling a new translation index here. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no Nanashi no Game patch, or even a project.

Doublelayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for replies, can you tell me wich horror game has been traslated from japanese, please? I know only E and US, just dementium 1-2 and theresia, and I really wish to find something else. My friend on gbarl (italian forum) say that Japan already have more than 4/5 h-titles, so maybe we can find something traslated...
smile.gif

p.s.
about the problems that made impossibile to translate Nanashi no Game, where can we find tecnical issues datasheet?
Im not expert, but I can try to help by post datasheet on my italian forum, if I found solution I tell you.
sorry for my bad english!
smile.gif

KiC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I already said multiple times, it is not impossible. It simply involves archives, countless custom fonts and a little scripting language.
Kinda sad that these basic things qualify as impossible nowadays...

Doublelayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiC said:
As I already said multiple times, it is not impossible. It simply involves archives, countless custom fonts and a little scripting language.
Kinda sad that these basic things qualify as impossible nowadays...
thx, I'm not expert, but I can imagine that they use a self made program for this kind of scripts, maybe we can corrupt one of this good guys that have programmed the original game to give us one copy?! lol
(hope u reply let's do it NOW!) XD
ah, or maybe we can kidnap one of them, this evey times work very well! lol

KiC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Every developer writes his own programs for most of their stuff, obviously.

Romhacking is all about discovering that stuff and adjusting the games to your needs... I don't know how most people imagine it, but using premade programs is no hacking, and neither is asking other people to do the work for you. You have to do the necessary reverse engineering and make use of it yourself, otherwise you might as well search another hobby.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wish there was an English patch to this game or better yet Square Enix would just release it in America as well as their other games they keep holding over our heads >.

crashtinkle

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, well I'm willing to have a crack at it, if someone can point me towards what I use to get inside and have a look around, I'll have a go at translating what I can.

Or can I not ask for that kind of thing on this forum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM