Name The Movie - Horror theme

  • Thread starter Thread starter greyhound
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 31,739
  • Replies Replies 352
Henry Rollins FTW!

bucap02.jpg
 
English title "The Stendhal's Syndrome"
Italian title "La Sindrome di Stendhal"

You really pic some obscure movies
smile.gif
 
Correct! Dario Argento isn't obscure! He's a massively famous horror writer/director!

Score

Tanas - 8
TrolleyDave - 5
p1ngpong - 4
tomqman - 3
R4man18 - 1
liquidsword - 1
holaitsme - 1
slightlyaskew - 1
DarkRey - 1
harryjon35 - 1
 
TrolleyDave said:
Correct! Dario Argento isn't obscure! He's a massively famous horror writer/director!
Yeah if you're an Italian, but I must admit I did like Demons 2 when I was a kid.

Anyway on with the next movie.
ghghiw7.jpg
 
Szyslak said:
Near Dark?

enguard_beta_correct.gif


Good to see you back in the game! Don't forget to tell Tanas the answer to the still you post in case you're not around when people are guessing.

Score

Tanas - 8
TrolleyDave - 5
p1ngpong - 4
tomqman - 3
R4man18 - 1
liquidsword - 1
holaitsme - 1
slightlyaskew - 1
DarkRey - 1
harryjon35 - 1
Szyslak : 1
 

Site & Scene News