Name a good addicted game..

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in the day i was addicted the original Dragon Warrior Monsters for GBC. i suk over 120 hours into just one trip into the world of the great tree. I must have played that game at least 3 or 4 times but that was my longest. ever.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PandaDS said:
Halo 3 when my friend left his XB360 and it with XB live I didn't know when i have to give it back so i played and played. Now halo 3 is banned from my house.
God, I'd love for that to happen.

"Here, have my stuff; I'll be back for it someday."
"Uh, okay."
*later*
"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *pose*"
"Oh hey, I'm here for my stu--*gunshots*'
"No. This is MY stuff now."

I probably was addicted to whatever was really big in the olden days, but never with stuff like MMOs. I'd only play those with friends, and even then...MapleGrinding really turned me off of the idea. Ergh. Apart from that, I generally am trying to play games to completion. As best I can, that is.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to play RuneScape a whole bunch.
I eventually got bored of that.
Went into private servers for like 1 year where I learned Java
smile.gif

MapleStory was boring
I hacked on it and it was boring
Botted to level 70, that shows how good Nexon is at hack preventation.

I've been playing Steam alot lately, none of the offical games though.
They're fun thrid party mods like Natural Selection, Fortress Forever, and SourceForts that I play.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, you tell me.

Pure PvP Range / Mage Void Tank. Pked around 60 whips, won about 2B staking before I quit in December of '07. I never played for more than 3-4 hours a day, so I hope I wasn't too addicted?

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... I don't remember skipping school for a video game before, mostly for other reasons
smile.gif

But, games that affected my sleeping patterns:

SimCity 2000: My goodness, the things you could do

Duke Nukem 3D/Quake/Doom 2:
Internet gaming not being what it is now, local LAN parties were all the rage in nerdville.

Jedi Knight 2 (Outcast):
I played this online WAY too much.

Anarchy Online:
Technically not my first MMORPG (Ultima Online was, but I never got into that), it was the first to get me hooked. I had no idea what I was getting into and found my self playing right after high-school until night sometimes.

I didn't go hardcore and lose friends, though. Plus my love life was never a dull momentWorld of Warcraft:
Yeah, I walked right into this one. I knew now what MMOs could do and I jumped in because some friends in my college residence wanted to start playing. Before I knew it, I was playing this game until the early hours in the morning...

I quit the game, but joined again after the Burning Crusade expansion hit the shelves. Once hitting the level cap and doing all of the end 5-man dungeons, again, I did NOT want to do all the 3+ hour dungeons, I quit, again.I guess that does it for COMPUTER games. I never really got too addicted to console games. I'm playing Too Human right now for the 360, I guess that is pretty addictive. Perhaps the Harvest Moon games.

The main reason I was able to get addicted to games on the computer was that I could have MSN open at the same time and chat with everyone.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
N+ - You'll sit down and want to play it all the way through
yaynds.gif

It really gets challenging towards the end, the last level took me over two hours of tries to complete!

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once upon a time I had this new entertainment device called a Nintendo Entertainment System.

I loved playing 1942 on it.

Probably enjoyed playing on it too much.

My then new bride didn't care for it though.

The NES got traded to my brother for a tape deck
smile.gif

Hey, no one is picking a dumb video game over great sex every night
smile.gif

Well no one with functional testicles hehe

Warp speed to 2008, and I have found my legs have gone numb from playing Civ Rev on the toilet too long a few times
smile.gif

Jarjaxle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
couple years back i use to play elite force for most of the day when i had days off and such. the multiplayer was awesome. now im addicted to team fortress 2

TossGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Starcraft >_<
I use to skip school just to play.. lol I know sad, but I was only a little kid.
I quit playing, but I still miss playing it. I'm waiting on SC2
happy.gif

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
TossGirl said:
Starcraft >_<
I use to skip school just to play.. lol I know sad, but I was only a little kid.
I quit playing, but I still miss playing it. I'm waiting on SC2
happy.gif

hear hear! Starcraft was such a big part of my childhood. The game reminds me of summer and happier times.
This year, while I was visiting my parents during the summer break, I installed starcraft on my macbook, and sat in the garden playing it in the evening while the sun was setting. it was great...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    farrrrrrrrrrrt
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @AncientBoi I imagine it don't make the fart sound anymore, probably sounds more like letting go of a balloon you just blew up.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @AncientBoi I imagine it don't make the fart sound anymore, probably sounds more like letting go... +1